GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Our Final 247 Composite team ranking ... what’s your guess?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 8  

Our Final 247 Composite team ranking ... what’s your guess?

Jan 16, 2022, 4:32 PM

Right now we’re at #25 mostly because of lack of total numbers.

We’re beginning to backfill right now to make up the shortage on numbers and we’re already #5 for average player rating.

Where do you say we end up after the February signing date?

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Football/CompositeTeamRankings/

flag link

Not sure but I don’t think the 25 even calculates todays

Jan 16, 2022, 4:41 PM

Commitments. Rivals adjustment has already happened but hasn’t trickled over. We be gone I think from around 38 to 29 I believe in that and I think that is the one primarily dragging our composite down

flag link

Definitely inside the Top-15 IMHO ...

Jan 16, 2022, 4:42 PM

They currently have Missouri ranked #11 with a less impressive group than ours, but with two more warm bodies.

flag link

8 - 10***

Jan 16, 2022, 4:58 PM

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Re: 8 - 10***

Jan 16, 2022, 5:16 PM

You think we're going to add that many on signing day? Won't the two that we added today actually bring us down... Since they didn't have a rating? That won't factor in?

Same with our average player rating, won't that come down too? Being 5th is misleading anyway because of our low numbers. Right now based off 9 guys, right? Kickers aren't included. Yes/no but anyway, if you take our top 9 and compare to other teams top 9, we're lower than 5.

2022 orange level member flag link

Jan 16, 2022, 5:22 PM

Hoping at least 15. I think that would be great with all the changes this off season.

2022 white level member flag link

MEG

Jan 16, 2022, 5:46 PM

Dabo is after the below recruits in the 2022 class.

TJ Dudley - 4* LB
Andrew Paul - 3* RB
Kylon Griffin - 3* DB
Jahiem Lawson - 3* DL
Kobe McCloud - 3* LB (committed to FAU currently)
Caden Story - 4* DL (not offered and committed to Auburn but said he would like a visit to Clemson)

flag link

Re: Our Final 247 Composite team ranking ... what’s your guess?

Jan 16, 2022, 5:45 PM

The 3 Stars today brought us up to #29 on Rivals so there may be hope to get to #19 to have a Top 20. Tough to jump that many teams unless we have a big pickup.

flag link

No it’s not. We’re at 14 - rivals gives us 6 zeros

Jan 16, 2022, 5:59 PM

For the spots under 20 commits .We jumped like 9 teams by adding 2 3 stars today. All the guys we add will be 3 or 4 stars. Literally each 1 will jump us 2-3 spots each at this point. That will lessen a little once you start climbing in top 15 but still climb. Look at UNCs class at 8 as a target. Look at how many 5,4,3 stars they have compared to ours.

flag link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Miami
FOR SALE: 3 seats for Miami in lower level section UN row W, on the 30 yard line. Asking $300 each, also hav...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1376 people have read this post