Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Open letter to my fellow Tiger Fans...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 1

Open letter to my fellow Tiger Fans...

Sep 19, 2021, 9:20 AM

Wow, we fans of this great University that has been on a pedestal for so long now with massive yards through the air while maintaining the same on the ground has become 1 dimensional. We have run into a qb that does not know how to look at a defense or even look at more than one receiver and when he does he throws to a covered check down man. It is so hard to watch after Clemson's greatests like Trevor and Deshaun but we have serious potential at that spot. hopefully Tyson and possibly Hunter. Our main hope lies in game management by our wonderful coaches now. maybe a young fellow Cade or a guy with the last name Manning next year!!! We will most likely have a Kelly Bryant year and I am good with that. We still won so many games and had so much respect! To my disheartened fellow Tigers, I understand the angst and dismay because I have it too. I know you, like me, will continue to love and support our team and know the big chief has out best interest of winning and developing great young student athletes to go out into this world.
What about about out defense!!! That was Bryant's saving grace too!
Thank you my friends

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic