Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once again, Thanks to All The Little People who got me over the 70,000 point
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 11
| visibility 951

Once again, Thanks to All The Little People who got me over the 70,000 point

Jun 20, 2024, 6:37 PM

mark. Had my mind focused (both brain cells) more on a heart ultrasound test I had done today than on the TNETS this morning.

Good news is, the ultrasound shows the ticker is in good shape, no faulty valves or bad heart wall sections, all appears to be healthy there.

Bad news is, we still have the chronic shortness of breath problem, now known not to be caused by heart issues.

We keep knocking off things it ISN'T, and one of these decades, we will figure out what it IS!

:)

:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again, Thanks to All The Little People who got me over the 70,000 point

Jun 20, 2024, 6:42 PM

I thought the proper term was midgets?

Congrats on the semi good news!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Once again, Thanks to All The Little People who got me over the 70,000 point

Jun 20, 2024, 6:58 PM

May you be blessed with 70000 more and get the golden knives!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oooooo, you're gonna be hearing from

Jun 20, 2024, 7:12 PM

cutigerbob®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 20, 2024, 8:58 PM

Do you guys ever get tired of ripping on cutigerbob?

Jun 20, 2024, 10:08 PM

Why?

Jun 20, 2024, 10:13 PM

Because he is so small.

Jun 20, 2024, 10:11 PM

Just curious, did you have an extended hard bout with Covid? I did and I have had some slight issues and minor cough since. But I'm a little different since I had melanoma tumors radiation treatments in my lungs but Dr. thinks Covid caused more scar tissue than I had. Just curious?

I had Covid for 13 days, but never really developed major respiratory issues.

Jun 21, 2024, 8:54 AM

Mine were mostly "flu-like" symptoms, low grade fever and stuffed up head. I already know I have reduced lung capacity, showed by standardized breathing tests administered over the years as part of annual medical exams at the chemical plants where I worked. That was why I was so quick to get a Covid vaccine when they became available. I figured with my smaller lung capacity, if I DID get Covid, and it got in my lungs, I was probably a goner. Thankfully, that part of it did not come to pass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're welcome***

Jun 21, 2024, 8:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

LOL, I was not singling you out. If anything, I figured this poast would go

Jun 21, 2024, 8:57 AM

right over your head!

:)

Congratulations!

Jun 21, 2024, 8:43 AM

Keep posting!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Replies: 11
| visibility 951
Tiger Boards - The Amphitheatre
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next