GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Okay, baseball fans, help me out.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 4  

Okay, baseball fans, help me out.

[2]
Jul 1, 2022, 1:34 PM

Regarding the Michigan transfers. Were any of them rated very high? Are they viewed as starters for us or more so as role players; and how do they compare to the players that we had transfer out of the program?

I’m happy to get all players that want to play for the Tigers and I’m hoping to learn more about our latest players.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Okay, baseball fans, help me out.

[1]
Jul 1, 2022, 1:36 PM

i think the key now is too build some depth to allow for draft attrition and then have the “new” team go out and compete for an everyday nine. All spots are open type of thing.

2022 white level member flag link

Re: Okay, baseball fans, help me out.

emoji_events [5]
Jul 1, 2022, 3:28 PM

Yes. Both are highly rated per perfect game baseball stats. The pitcher has a 95 FB already with a nasty breaker. Probably comparable to Ricky Williams when he came to Clemson, although Ricky didn't have the velo this fella does. We'll see if he sticks... He could get drafted but doubtful. Ricky had 2 years development and wasn't progressing.

The other one is a stellar infielder. Dylan was great defensive centerfielder but he just couldn't lay off the breaking dirt balls and struck out a lot. The fella from Mich should be as good a defender and better batting.

French was very highly rated coming out of HS. Sad to see him go but we're loaded at catcher tbh. Think he saw the handwriting. Frenchie should have been a better hitter but why he didn't develop is anyone's guess.

I wish them all well at scar, unless when we play them. If they tear it up, I guess we'll know what the problem was.

So, in summation, I personally think we're gaining better guys. Especially the pitcher. Both the decommit guys from Mich and the teansfer.

2022 orange level member flag link

Thanks***

[1]
Jul 1, 2022, 5:34 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Thanks***

[1]
Jul 1, 2022, 5:45 PM

I mean we can have a stellar infield next year. Everyone on theory can come back. Wagner, Blackwell, Wright, and if Grice plays first. Still have Corbitt who is a much better infielder than outfielder. Ingle is a great hitter and a good catcher. If Taylor stays healthy he will be a great outfielder. You add the 2 transfers and the possible incoming talent the team should be very solid. It will be up to pitching.

flag link

Replies: 4  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Baseball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
845 people have read this post