Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ok. Time to move on. Vawls coming up in a few weeks.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Ok. Time to move on. Vawls coming up in a few weeks.

Dec 5, 2022, 3:21 PM

Most everyone on TNet got what they wanted. DJ is moving on, we all wish him the best. etc. etc...

I think Tennessee will be a tougher game than most fans are expecting. Vegas has us favored by 2 which I think is pretty accurate. If we didn't make the QB change, I think TN would be favored by at least 7 and they would most likely cover. If that happened and Hooker didn't get injured, they would probably blow our doors off.

They've lost their stud QB, their OC, and I believe a few of their WRs have opted out or entered the portal. However, several of the fans are old enough to remember us upsetting them in the Peach Bowl and several have mentioned that Clemson "ruined" their legacy by beating them and then landing Tee Higgins and Amari Rodgers literally right out of their backyard. Fans don't influence the game, but living here, I guarantee they will show up in mass numbers and several hate Clemson and Dabo. I assume out of jealousy.

Just like UNC, they have a prolific offense and a not so great defense. I feel like UNC is a poor man's version of UT. Even without their star QB, they still have that WR (Hyatt?) that they plucked from our backyard.

How are you feeling about the game? Anymore indepth analysis beyond the basics? Will any of our players that are portalling have an effect on the game?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tenn. is a little bit stronger NC.***

Dec 5, 2022, 3:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Tenn. is a little bit stronger NC.***

Dec 5, 2022, 5:14 PM

Yep. They are using their QB who has been backup all year, so we decided to do the same.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CK2>>>JM3....

Dec 5, 2022, 5:54 PM

HTH...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic