Could be more rain Friday than Saturday. Weather underground website showing like 1.5 inches Friday right now and 0.5 Saturday. But path may be to our East and out us on western side of it with potential of 60 mph winds and gusts up to 70 mph. It may not be so much the rain but wind if this Ian path holds true. At 60 mph winds you run risk of power outages, trees down, etc. The next 3-4 days of path info should tell us more specifically if Upstate going to get big impact. At least we have a good record in this stuff vs Notre Dame and it not impacting Big Ben and crew on defense then!
A 7 day forecast is an educated guess at best. No decisions should ever be made on a 7 day forecast. 3-4 days out forecasts start becoming more reliable but even those can be off. 2 days out they have a very good idea. I’ll give a rip about the forecast starting on Wednesday.