Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Offensive leadership and confidence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 564

Offensive leadership and confidence

Sep 18, 2021, 11:59 PM

It's been a long time since we had to rebuild a team or re-establish toughness in our offense. But that appears what we need.

This offense looks lost. No confidence. No senior offensive leader. No Lawrence or Etienne, but don't forget Amari Rodgers. Last year felt like we had lost some, but Amari stepped up when needed. This year we don't have that team leader to fill the gap. Some years you just have to re-establish that grit. Georgia Tech always brings the grit when least expected and this game reminded that sometimes you just gotta smash somebody in the mouth to win.

Kudos to the defense for not allowing an offensive touchdown this year through 3 games and that great goal line stand at the end of the game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Offensive leadership and confidence

Sep 19, 2021, 12:06 AM

BV has been a solid DC for years, and Dabo was lucky that he went after BV at the right time, or we would have never gotten him....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Offensive leadership and confidence

Sep 19, 2021, 7:34 AM

I wonder if it's a self confidence problem of one player, or a lack of team confidence in one player, or in the coaching.
I'm sure our players watch other games and wonder why we can't have more creative plays and play calling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 564
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic