Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Offensive Gameplan(s) - PAIN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Offensive Gameplan(s) - PAIN

Nov 28, 2022, 1:53 PM

I'm convinced the Cheez-it bowl game plan accomplishes a 3 score win over the coots. Literally, just pull the binder and run with it.

The fact the Offense was not adapted this way over the offseason is disturbing. It's like the staff is trying to jam puzzle pieces together that do not fit. DJ can not run the RPO/ZR. Those plays are coming from the sideline predetermined. He's not even attempting to read the defensive end. It's either change the scheme or change the QB.

If the personnel can't run the RPO based offense (they cant) it has to change. The fact that it's the most unimaginative and vanilla RPO based offense in the country does not help. In fact, I'm not even sure what to call the offense that we have witnessed over the last two seasons (really 4).

How is there not an emergency 12 or 22 personal package installed ? If things start going south (they do often) just pound the rock until it's stopped? Play action off of it and roll DJ out of the pocket.

Shipley and Richardson have both voiced displeasure with the scheme and play calling. Albeit, it was done in a professional way, but read through the lines and look at body language on the sideline. It looks like those are the only guys with a sack on the Offensive side of the ball.

Pretty sure Streeter is in over his head and Dabo is meddling way too much in the play calling and scheme. The staff has no natural play caller. No feel for the game. This staff needs outside consultation ASAP.

It feels like there is a lot of overthinking and stubbornness occurring. Not to mention softness, lots and lots of softness. Soft and Comfortable.

Anyone else notice the Coots defaulted to the Furman screen attack in the second half? Someone watched tape and actually analyzed it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2back set all day long would have won it.***

Nov 28, 2022, 1:55 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic