»
Topic: Offense
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 28, 2021, 9:13 AM by: TigerinFLL®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Offense

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 12:54 AM

They have to go back to the Chad Morris offense rn. Confuse the defense with lots of movement and window dressing. Double moves. Wide receiver sweeps to 16. Tempo! We are not good enough up front to play this style. Dabo has to go back to what made us successful.

All in all the time!

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Offense

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 1:46 AM

Funny, we didn't run the Chad Morris offense in 2016 or 2018 and what did that get us?

flag link

[1]
Sep 28, 2021, 1:58 AM

Those two years, Clemson had the best defensive line to ever play college ball. It had its two best quarterbacks of all time, playing the best games of their career. They had one of its best offensive lines in years. Numerous NFL receivers (including the best slot receiver in team history). And one had the best running back in ACC history and the other was a Clemson Hall of Famer. They won despite the playcalling. Try again.

flag link

Yes

Sep 28, 2021, 1:59 AM

We did

flag link

Sep 28, 2021, 9:13 AM

This isn’t either of those teams. Completely missed on what I’m trying to say. I’m not bashing anyone. I’m just offering a solution for a team that literally struggles to even get a first down.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
642 people have read this post