GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
OC Idea if Tony leaves
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 10  

OC Idea if Tony leaves

emoji_events [5]
Dec 8, 2021, 10:38 PM

Cutcliffe on the field and Streeter in the booth as Co-OC. Cutcliffe would just be there to help groom Streeter even further and show how to develop a qb, on that note he'd also be a great help in acquiring Arch Manning (granted if DJ or Klub show out he's not gonna wanna come sit on the bench). Thoughts? Keep in mind I'm saying this is a temporary setup until Cutcliffe wants to fully retire (if he doesn't already).

flag link

null

Re: OC Idea if Tony leaves

[2]
Dec 8, 2021, 10:43 PM

I don’t think that’s a bad idea at all.

flag link

Your idea & Archie Manning may be in play

[2]
Dec 8, 2021, 10:43 PM

:)
A possibility

flag link

Cutliffe did not do a good job with Trace or his qb this

Dec 8, 2021, 10:59 PM

year.Like the problem with have with the age of our O-line coach, he is getting old.

2022 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Cutliffe did not do a good job with Trace or his qb this

Dec 8, 2021, 11:01 PM

Trace?

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

He’s retiring

Dec 8, 2021, 11:00 PM

Sorry

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: I like that

Dec 8, 2021, 11:32 PM

Not bad.

2022 purple level member flag link

I'll take Cutcliffe if he is the OC without a Co-

[2]
Dec 9, 2021, 12:12 AM

Streeter hasn't been good for our QB's so he's got more proving to do before being elevated. He's responsible for the lack of development of DJ, Taisun and Helms... that's actually terminable especially if DJ doesn't get it right next season...

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Streeter will be the new OC

[2]
Dec 9, 2021, 3:07 AM

We will not be interviewing or even looking at anyone outside our coaching staff for either coordinator role. Not a fan but it is what it is. Time will tell what happens next with Clemson football.

flag link

Re: Streeter will be the new OC

Dec 9, 2021, 6:24 AM

Hope you’re wrong but who knows.

flag link

Re: Streeter will be the new OC

Dec 9, 2021, 7:46 AM

Honestly I'm like many others, would love to see some fresh blood. Don't see it happening but I also don't see Streeter as quite ready to fly solo (I think back to play calling vs Ohio State last year when Elliott was out). I also thought Dabo and Cutcliffe had a great relationship and maybe Cutcliffe wouldn't mind coaching if he wasn't the HC for a few years. I also believe Dabo wants Arch Manning badly and I know the Mannings have history with Cutcliffe. Seems like a cultural fit, recruiting tool, and helps Clemson see how a veteran who's known as a great QB coach conducts business.

flag link

null

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
2615 people have read this post