Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
No Rooms in Charlotte
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

No Rooms in Charlotte

May 18, 2021, 9:02 PM

They announced game time, went to get my room and nada...

Well Ritz for $1200 a night...

I was looking for rooms in the city...

Message was edited by: JPF16®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No Rooms in Charlotte

May 18, 2021, 10:27 PM

All of the kennels are full as well housing all the mutts!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of the time...

May 18, 2021, 10:35 PM

I was at the Jacksonville game and some Dawg fans from the country parked near our tailgate lot and a tv station the night before. These two brothers went to sleep in a station wagon with the tailgate rolled down. The sprinklers came on in the morning and they just figured it was raining and went back to sleep.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2021, 2:58 AM

We’re about an hour & couple minutes away. I could get you a front stall with a lookout window, fresh hay 3 times a day, your choice of Timothy or Alfalfa, fresh water ?? & 3 cups of sweet feed with all your vitamins. You’ll be in the stall next to World Champion Sangria Splash. $130 for the day, 1/2 hour training by World Champion trainer $90 includes cool down jacket & shower.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

May 19, 2021, 8:53 AM

For the ACCCG we use AirBNB to find a room within walking distance or off one of the stops on the light rail line.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2021, 10:39 AM

I was thinking the same thing.

We rarely travel for games now because the good road games have been so rare for us (except last year, which obviously we weren't able to travel for, sadly), but Charlotte has always been pretty consistently good to find a house to rent for a big group of Clemson fans.

That's what I'd do----get a big group, rent a house, make a weekend out of it. Charlotte sprawls, but you'd be surprised the kind of condos you can get at a good rate downtown, even (albiet I don't recommend walking far from the stadium).

May 19, 2021, 9:01 AM

JPF16® said:

They announced game time, went to get my room and nada...

Well Ritz for $1200 a night...

I was looking for rooms in the city...

Message was edited by: JPF16®

I pre-paid for our Downtown Charlotte Doubletree room on hotwire when they announced the date back in October 2020. $110 a night.

I've pre- booked in the past as well

May 19, 2021, 11:34 AM

And the reservations were later cancelled for some bs hotel reasons.

Real reason is they didn't realize they could gouge that weekend until after I booked.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I live in Belmont and have

May 19, 2021, 9:07 AM

a spare bedroom, or a back yard. The deck swing is a 6 footer..not bad sleeping with enough blankets.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

May 19, 2021, 10:35 AM

Marriott rooms in the city are gone. I booked out at South Park. Does anyone have any info on parking availability at Bank of America Stadium?

May 19, 2021, 10:41 AM

I don't have anything specific except to say that it's always been a bit of a gamble trying to park there; the stadium itself doesn't have what I'd call "enough" spots, but parking anywhere near the stadium is either sketchy or oddly & inescapably expensive for games like this.

I wish the rail system thing was more worth using for parking alone, honestly.

May 19, 2021, 11:19 AM

View On AirbnbIntimate space to relax! Oasis close to amenities!<###### async="" src="https://www.airbnb.com/embeddable/airbnb_jssdk">

Airbnb has some good deals still available. Someone is renting a guest suite with access to a hot tub, but there are some better/cheaper options out there.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic