»
Topic: New Spring Lot
Replies: 6   Last Post: Jul 30, 2021, 3:28 PM by: gottigers81
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

New Spring Lot

[1]
Jul 30, 2021, 1:46 PM

Quick question. My parking this year is in the New Spring lot which looks like a crazy hike to the stadium. Especially if I have some people with me that have trouble walking long distances. Does the CAT bus run from that lot on gamedays?

flag link

Re: New Spring Lot

[1]
Jul 30, 2021, 1:50 PM

There is a bus, not sure if it's new spring or Cat, I don't remember. Also, there are designated handicapped bussing locations that you can drop your passengers at if you planned to walk and they could get rides. You can find the locations online, they are fairly convenient to several locations.

flag link

[2]
Jul 30, 2021, 2:01 PM

Yes, they do, drops you off right in front of Doug Kingsmore. Getting back is a crowd scene.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Jul 30, 2021, 2:03 PM

Busses run to all the outlying lots. They are a mixture of CAT and school busses. They unload at Doug Kingsmore. Then they load there to take folks back to the lots.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Jul 30, 2021, 3:11 PM

It is a hike for children, elderly, even the healthy. If you are toating a beer cooler or food plan ahead. You could pay for your season tickets selling rolling coolers at the entrance to that lot. Haven't quite understood that location, it's a long walk back after a day of tailgating. It almost discourages purchasing season tickets.

flag link

Jul 30, 2021, 3:11 PM

It is a hike for children, elderly, even the healthy. If you are toating a beer cooler or food plan ahead. You could pay for your season tickets selling rolling coolers at the entrance to that lot. Haven't quite understood that location, it's a long walk back after a day of tailgating. It almost discourages purchasing season tickets.

flag link

[1]
Jul 30, 2021, 3:28 PM

Don't forget to drop off your "tithes" while you're there

flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For Sale: My 2 season Tickets for the BC game. Asking $125 for pair. Price includes seat backs & Res...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1012 people have read this post