Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Spring Lot
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

New Spring Lot

Jul 30, 2021, 1:46 PM

Quick question. My parking this year is in the New Spring lot which looks like a crazy hike to the stadium. Especially if I have some people with me that have trouble walking long distances. Does the CAT bus run from that lot on gamedays?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Spring Lot

Jul 30, 2021, 1:50 PM

There is a bus, not sure if it's new spring or Cat, I don't remember. Also, there are designated handicapped bussing locations that you can drop your passengers at if you planned to walk and they could get rides. You can find the locations online, they are fairly convenient to several locations.

Jul 30, 2021, 2:01 PM

Yes, they do, drops you off right in front of Doug Kingsmore. Getting back is a crowd scene.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 2:03 PM

Busses run to all the outlying lots. They are a mixture of CAT and school busses. They unload at Doug Kingsmore. Then they load there to take folks back to the lots.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2021, 3:11 PM

It is a hike for children, elderly, even the healthy. If you are toating a beer cooler or food plan ahead. You could pay for your season tickets selling rolling coolers at the entrance to that lot. Haven't quite understood that location, it's a long walk back after a day of tailgating. It almost discourages purchasing season tickets.

Jul 30, 2021, 3:11 PM

It is a hike for children, elderly, even the healthy. If you are toating a beer cooler or food plan ahead. You could pay for your season tickets selling rolling coolers at the entrance to that lot. Haven't quite understood that location, it's a long walk back after a day of tailgating. It almost discourages purchasing season tickets.

Jul 30, 2021, 3:28 PM

Don't forget to drop off your "tithes" while you're there

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic