Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Air Conditioning Helmets...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

New Air Conditioning Helmets...

Jun 6, 2023, 8:20 PM

I just saw a video of LSU players trying them on and liking them. The guy introducing them said they last 5 hours and that they (LSU Players) would have them for practice and games. I'm wondering if they will be available to all teams when needed? (Warm Weather)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson tried out a robot QB last offseason.

Jun 6, 2023, 8:23 PM

Lots of neat stuff out now. VR as I understand it as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Air Conditioning Helmets...

Jun 6, 2023, 9:36 PM

They are available to the public for $150.00 per unit with discounts for outfitting entire teams. They fit most popular helmets. They also have a module for hard hats for $70.00 that I will be looking into if I have to wear one again. Neat idea and credit to them - the company name ain't half bad either.

https://tigeraire.com/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2023, 9:37 PM

Saw. Come on man.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2023, 10:06 PM

I know how you feel. Grammar is getting terrible on this site.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 6, 2023, 11:22 PM

Grammar police??? Jeeze, who cares?? They are not applying for a job. Some people find anything they can to gripe, it's severely annoying! Yes, I used an exclamation point!

Jun 7, 2023, 12:57 AM

That’s not grammar. It’s stupidity.

Jun 7, 2023, 2:11 AM

Your insistance just means that you feel like you are better than others! Who cares on a forum if someone used the wrong verbiage, the past tense incorrect or the wrong spelling? So what? Is it worth showing your shallowness to point out someone about something that is inconsequential?? If you feel better carry-on! Get over yourself!

This site isn't created for word police, it's to express fandom or to troll in some cases, but to be called out because you twisted the the correct vocabulary, so what! Go drink a bourbon and enjoy the recruiting news, the enthusiasts of baseball, football and new tennis coaches. Leave the verbiage to those that are preparing an essay, resumè or whatever.

I promise you will be happier when your stress is pointed in more productive ventures.

Jun 7, 2023, 4:55 AM [ in reply to Re: New Air Conditioning Helmets... ]

I don’t get it. I ain’t done seen nuthin wrong

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had one in 1975....Yessir, that was the first year my

Jun 6, 2023, 10:16 PM

coaches EVER let us have a water break. I ain't lyin'!! You older guys will back me up. Coaches back then said water made you weak...I kid you not. I don't know how they didn't kill us all. Anyway, when we got that break with a little cup of fake Gatorade and some ice, I would dump the ice in my Pac 3 helmet and put it back on....the ice would rattle around and my linebacker coach would laugh like crazy...It felt good though for two or three minutes..

Re: I had one in 1975....Yessir, that was the first year my

Jun 6, 2023, 11:18 PM

Water’ll make you cramp up 🤣. Never heard about deaths at FB practices though. Probably due to kids living outside and not being sedentary.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2023, 4:43 AM

I wore that foam rubber, sauna belt like, hip pad that went all the way around my waist being a big ole lineman. Playing in the humid SC low country at 4PM, no water allowed, August practices, it’s a wonder I’m still here. Finally, my last year they started giving us a small 8 oz bottle of water in the middle of practice. I rank that bottle of water right up there with the best, coldest bottle of beer I’ve had since high school. Oh, one thing, as much as I sucked at summer practice, when the season began and things cooled off I was in great shape.

Jun 7, 2023, 4:57 AM [ in reply to I had one in 1975....Yessir, that was the first year my ]

Ice wouldn’t stay in my Ridell suspension helmet of the 60s

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had one in 1975....Yessir, that was the first year my

Jun 6, 2023, 10:17 PM

coaches EVER let us have a water break. I ain't lyin'!! You older guys will back me up. Coaches back then said water made you weak...I kid you not. I don't know how they didn't kill us all. Anyway, when we got that break with a little cup of fake Gatorade and some ice, I would dump the ice in my Pac 3 helmet and put it back on....the ice would rattle around and my linebacker coach would laugh like crazy...It felt good though for two or three minutes..

Germans…by me! Lol Re: New Air Conditioning Helmets...***

Jun 7, 2023, 6:58 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic