Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My biggest concern about Grayson Marshall's comments...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

My biggest concern about Grayson Marshall's comments...

Jun 27, 2022, 5:02 PM

are they will somehow be a distraction for football recruiting. The last thing we need is basketball infighting affecting our positive football recruiting momentum at this critical time. If there is any possible way the AD could get the current basketball coaching staff and former players to sit down and work out their differences, I think the fruits of this would be immediately seen on the football recruiting trail.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: My biggest concern about Grayson Marshall's comments...

Jun 27, 2022, 5:06 PM

Do you actually think a 17 year old football player pays any attention to another sport from a college he may visit unless he plays in that sport. Highly unlikely

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently it makes a huge difference...

Jun 27, 2022, 5:08 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-forum/message/we-offer-scholarships-to-plenty-of-heavily-recruited-players-30872297

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jun 27, 2022, 5:16 PM

I think the football team is doing so well recruiting because the baseball team got a new coach and things look like they’re on an upward trajectory. Basketball is set for a new coach next year, so the infighting now is kind of irrelevant.

Jun 27, 2022, 5:22 PM

Dabo’s continued silence since the time all this broke says more than it doesn’t say. My guess is Dabo will most likely revisit the agreement he struck with Brad which states Brad is allowed to tell recruits he is personal friends with Dabo.

Jun 27, 2022, 5:26 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jun 27, 2022, 5:33 PM

Welp, there ya go. It already happened and didn't take 24 hours. We just lost our LB target Howard to the coots of all people.

Definitely need to get on top of this right away. Didn't you say you were meeting with Dabo tonight. Then Get er done.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2022, 5:35 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

The elephant in the room that nobody is talking about is

Jun 27, 2022, 5:38 PM

Clemson Softball.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks men’s basketball. :(***

Jun 27, 2022, 5:40 PM

How do you tell a female Elephant?

Jun 27, 2022, 6:09 PM [ in reply to The elephant in the room that nobody is talking about is ]

Any.way.she.wants.you.to.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The elephant in the room that nobody is talking about is

Jun 27, 2022, 6:34 PM [ in reply to The elephant in the room that nobody is talking about is ]

I think the ladies are doing just fine!

Jun 27, 2022, 5:47 PM

Could Grayson ever dunk? I don’t remember ever seeing him dunk the ball. That’s kind of important .

Jun 27, 2022, 9:34 PM

Yes, he could dunk. But just BARELY. I saw it once. In warmups when he was a freshman.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t know about all that but one thing’s for sure.

Jun 27, 2022, 5:50 PM

It won’t have any effect on Brad’s ability to attract the nation’s top basketball recruits to Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 27, 2022, 5:57 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 27, 2022, 6:03 PM

My concern is that this may influence some of the dual athlete football players to want to help out the basketball team to improve its reputation. Let’s face it, most 4 and 5 star athletes also excel in other sports. I speak from personal experience here. It hurts to watch your fellow student athletes in other sports suffer, when you know you could make the team and help it out. It’s a tremendous physical and emotional burden.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fair point. I wish you hadn't pointed this out to me.***

Jun 27, 2022, 6:50 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, My advice would be to let this Marshall guy

Jun 27, 2022, 9:22 PM

run down the Hill before the Notre Dame contest, I think that would ease tensions. The last thing we need is for the football recruits to hear Basketball players acting like they can mouth off at Clemson, this sends a bad message.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d prefer the football recruits…

Jun 27, 2022, 9:52 PM

not even know we have a basketball team.

If we recruited smaller Bball players

Jun 27, 2022, 10:31 PM

they would be much harder to spot. I am sitting in on a call with Neff and Swinney tomorrow, I will be sure to bring this up.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bish please. *******

Jun 27, 2022, 11:27 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re right, it takes a lot of effort for us to get football recruits

Jun 27, 2022, 11:27 PM

to choose us over mid-tier SEC schools these days.

Maybe Dabo needs to post another jump shot video again, just so everyone thinks about him when they think of basketball at Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You’re right, it takes a lot of effort for us to get football recruits

Jun 28, 2022, 6:36 AM

He basically said, no excuses .. which is all we’ve heard from BB.

2024 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha, I had forgotten about that…

Jun 28, 2022, 7:28 AM [ in reply to You’re right, it takes a lot of effort for us to get football recruits ]

And it’s probably the most memorable basketball shot in Clemson history.

You’ve forgotten a lot.

Jun 28, 2022, 8:28 AM

This is the most memorable shot in Clemson basketball history:

https://youtu.be/LCiW200g1TI

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You’re right, it takes a lot of effort for us to get football recruits

Jun 28, 2022, 7:35 AM [ in reply to You’re right, it takes a lot of effort for us to get football recruits ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Dabo would’ve made that shot for sure.

Jun 28, 2022, 8:30 AM

I don’t think he has ever missed.

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic