Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My 2 cents
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,188

My 2 cents

Sep 20, 2021, 11:29 PM

After a few days of sitting on what has happened and I think the reason I’m the most frustrated is that we literally have the worst offense in the acc and rank 114th overall and that’s with TONS of talent on the field. There’s teams without a decent receiver or qb that are putting up more passing yards than us. I understand taking what the defense gives you but you HAVE to keep them honest and throw at least a few deep balls to keep them honest and it’s like TE is afraid to try. If it’s incomplete then at least it’ll keep the db’s honest which will help the run game. And if you hit a home run or 2 there’s no telling what that would’ve have done for the offense’s rhythm. It just seems TE calls games too conservatively at times. I want to trust in the coaches because they’ve given us so much success in recent years it’s just truly head scratching the numbers so far. Also dabo took a delay of game in hopes that GT would jump offsides and then his next call would’ve been a qb kneel under center. Why he didn’t just put Dj in a qb kneel from the start and just have him fall foward. They said they ran shot gun because that’s what we do but I’d beat the farm that dabo would’ve had Dj under center if GT would’ve jumped offsides. Anyways I’m done complaining. Let’s get some offense going this weekend and GO TIGERS!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My 2 cents

Sep 21, 2021, 12:40 AM

I hear your concerns. Relax. Take deep breaths if that helps. Tight Ends will be fine.

Go Tigers

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: My 2 cents

Sep 21, 2021, 5:51 AM

Don't worry about it. Dabo said on his show last night we just have to clean up a few issues and we will be fine .But hey look on the bright side; we lose a 2 point game to State Saturday and we can relax, watch some good SEC football while planning on a really good pre Christmas or New Years Day Bowl game as we probably will be the only ACC team to make a bowl game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,188
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic