Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mom always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Mom always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say,

Sep 28, 2022, 2:05 PM

don't say anything at all.

Screw that!
NC State sucks. Their school sucks. The students suck. The stadium sucks. I seriously doubt the alumni can even spell NCSt without taking off their hat. Just looking at their cheerleaders, you can tell they smell like a bag of damp, stale Salt &vinegar potato chips. And that so-called coach, he's just a smug faced dork who thinks smoking cigars in front of a bunch of kids makes him look cool. After Dabo gets done with him this Saturday, Dave Doeren is gonna feel like somebody shoved a giant hand rolled Cuban up his cramped bumhole.

sorry Momma

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Mom always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say,

Sep 28, 2022, 2:10 PM

I bet Doeren smells like a mixture of moldy pipe tobacco, nacho corn nuts, and truck stop cologne.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And you can add the smell of a freshly opened can of

Sep 28, 2022, 2:14 PM

whoopass to that come Saturday.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: And you can add the smell of a frshly opened can of

Sep 28, 2022, 3:30 PM

whoopass to that come Saturday.

https://youtu.be/LBccSR2BL3U

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This quote is going to be a long, hard-to-read

Sep 28, 2022, 2:12 PM

College GameDay sign... but I'll do my best

Be sure to write in crayon so the NCS fans can read it.

Sep 28, 2022, 2:15 PM

Re: This quote is going to be a long, hard-to-read

Sep 28, 2022, 3:08 PM [ in reply to This quote is going to be a long, hard-to-read ]

You could just do “truck stop cologne” and be funny ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2022, 2:14 PM

did you find anything else on that hard drive ?

null

Yes, lots of pictures of goats dressed like hookers.

Sep 28, 2022, 2:15 PM

Re: Yes, lots of pictures of goats dressed like hookers.

Sep 28, 2022, 2:22 PM

those are family pictures I bet ......

can't wait for sat dee

null

Re: Yes, lots of pictures of goats dressed like hookers.

Sep 28, 2022, 4:31 PM [ in reply to Yes, lots of pictures of goats dressed like hookers. ]

That made me laugh and remember a story from a golf trip to MB. Being from SC, I always enjoyed coming home for the annual golf trip, with a group of good Midwesterners from IL. Although, there was usually one guy from Mississippi and I would have to act as translator. Anyway, we went to a dive bar in MB and one of the guys asked where the women were, the owner/bartender (elderly lady) told him there was a goat wearing a sailor suit outside if he wanted to go. We all laughed and gave him $h1t the rest of the night. The next evening we went to another place (nicer) and low and behold, the same guy was sitting at the bar when a heavy set young lady wearing a sailor looking suit walked up to him and asked him to dance. He flipped out. Well, it's not like anyone in the group who spotted her would buy her a drink to ever do anything like that. He was drunk and we told him the goat followed him there. You can imagine what else was said to him. Fun days. If you were drunk and didn't remember, it didn't happen.

Message was edited by: saddis56®

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pigs of the heavy set young lady wearing a sailor suit?

Sep 28, 2022, 4:49 PM

signed, DefensiveTackleU

Your mom seems to be very intelligent. However,

Sep 28, 2022, 3:03 PM

I agree with your post!

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank You for your support.

Sep 28, 2022, 3:40 PM

Sep 28, 2022, 3:06 PM

...you're in an election race?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can I count on your vote?

Sep 28, 2022, 3:41 PM

TIA

Would it surprise

Sep 28, 2022, 3:49 PM

Those were all NCST cheerleaders on Hunter Biden's laptop.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would it surprise

Sep 28, 2022, 3:49 PM

Those were all NCST cheerleaders on Hunter Biden's laptop.

After living in Raleigh for 2021, I can attest

Sep 28, 2022, 4:59 PM

That that city houses the most miserable, unnecessarily arrogant people in this country and perhaps the galaxy. I absolutely hated living there and I could not leave fast enough. I probably would’ve quit the job I moved there for if it didn’t involve so much traveling. Thanks be to God I was able to keep that same job and transfer back home to upstate SC earlier this year. It’s an awful, awful city. Everyone is miserable nonstop every day for no reason like someone pizzed in their morning Cheerios. I’ve never experienced anything like it.

Lol, that last part reminded me of "Sean Connery" on SNL

Sep 28, 2022, 5:30 PM

Celebrity Jeopardy.

I'll take A.NAL BUM COVER for $200, Trebeck! (It was AN ALBUM COVER category.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2022, 9:41 PM

Never been to NC State. My wife tells me it's a dull, unimaginative place.

Eat some white dog pewp you pansy***

Sep 28, 2022, 9:43 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2022, 9:47 PM

If you don't have anything nice to say, you can always say it on Tnet.

I agree with you

Sep 28, 2022, 10:24 PM

I was a Rally Cat and traveled with Tiger Band to perform our halftime show at NC State. Their stadium location is horrible. I felt like we were in the middle of a cow pasture.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic