Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,832

Sep 28, 2021, 6:40 AM

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tony Elliott is the highest paid OC in the nation

Sep 28, 2021, 7:01 AM

And to say we lost to NC State becuase "they had one more play than us" could not be further from the truth and is completely dillusional. Check the stats... they missed 3 field goals. NC State completely dominated that game. We were the lucky ones that it even went to OT.

Do you think during spring practice and fall camp, Dabo and TE met with Brent and asked him to call off the dogs and don't blitz to give our O Line a chance to get confidence ? I remember Dabo saying during spring practice that Breese had to sit out b/c he was too good for our O line to handle. I ask b/c if our offense was able to move the ball against our defense during the spring and fall camp, how the hell are they not able to move it during the season against less talented guys?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our D should have been allowed to beat our O in practice

Sep 28, 2021, 7:12 AM

Like a drum! Again, coaching. You think Saban would call off his D in practices or his O? Heck no! Steel sharpens steel!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn’t agree more. ??

Sep 28, 2021, 7:07 AM

Denying the sheer magnitude of this drop off is like being on an airplane in a nose dive and the pilot saying to the passengers “calm down, autopilot will kick in soon and we will level out and start to ascend here in a few seconds, I mean minutes, no days or perhaps weeks”.

CALM DOWN?! This flight 93!

Not taking swift and direct, demonstrable action to restore faith that you have this figured out or at least a stopgap so you are no longer nose diving is doing irreparable harm to the future prospects for this team.

We have players transferring out. We won’t even entertain getting players to transfer in. Think about recruiting and how it looks to have a coaching staff that squanders this much talent to now be the 3rd worst Offense in the FBS.

If this is going to be status quo for the rest of the year, look for more players to opt out or go to the portal. Justyn Ross doesn’t need to risk his NFL career on this crap show! Recruits are going to look at the coaching on this and choose elsewhere to invest their futures. Think Arch Manning. Maybe even Clubknick. Receiver and RB recruits… pfffttt… O linemen? Are you kidding me?

I know there are those who want everyone to just sit still, keep your mouth shut and try to stay calm, but I’m telling you, the longer this goes on, the more damaging it is for the future.

I sincerely hope and pray the coaches have a plan to show some semblance of improvement against BC. I truly do. I’m pulling for them hard! I just would like to see them reacting like this thing is in a nose dive of epic proportions and crap has to get addressed quickly and in a hurry. Sense of urgency please.

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2021, 7:39 AM

So we have a coaching problem, but you don't know or have an answer, and you think that if we have to look around for an answer we are the problem? Does that about sum it up?
Sure seems like it does, because it looks to me like your part of the coaching staff. They don't have a clue either.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 28, 2021, 8:11 AM

Sep 28, 2021, 11:03 AM

Agree .The criticism is warranted tear this archaic offense down get a proven Oline coach send TE and offensive staff to Joe Brady and learn those schemes and I make less than 2mil a year

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol.. this was funny.. thanks***

Sep 28, 2021, 8:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

This is so insane***

Sep 28, 2021, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,832
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic