GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
McFadden/Miller ... and the rest of the O-Line
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 5  

McFadden/Miller ... and the rest of the O-Line

Sep 23, 2022, 10:10 AM

I'm not a big fan of saying a game rests with any one unit but in this case, it rests with the O-Line, especially McFadden/Miller out there on the edges.

Hartman's a baller who'll find ways to extend plays. They're going to score on us.

If Wake's D-Line gets the same kind of pressure against us that they've been getting against these lesser teams they've been playing, we lose because we can't keep up.

And worse than that, we come home with a full-blown case of quarterbackus controversitis.

And don't say Wake's been playing well against inferior teams. Clemson's been doing same.

flag link

GO TIGERS BEAT EM ALL!***

Sep 23, 2022, 10:38 AM

flag link

Wakes also not faced a Defense in the same atmosphere as ours***

Sep 23, 2022, 10:44 AM

flag link

Re: McFadden/Miller ... and the rest of the O-Line

[1]
Sep 23, 2022, 10:45 AM

Don't worry about our O-line - they turned a corner against LaTech - and don't worry about Miller.... he's playing just fine and improving each week. He's cleaned up the footwork issue he had in the GaTech game and did some great blocking in the LaTech game - protected the edge, blocked on QB power very well and when required, made some very good solid 2nd level blocks on run plays.

I think our weakest point now is the CBs and WRs. I think we'll see improved WR play due to an improving O-line giving better pass-pro.

The front 7 will need to help the CBs by providing a good rush.

flag link

Having our top 2 CB's back this week likely helps

[2]
Sep 23, 2022, 11:59 AM

plus Mukuba

flag link

Re: Having our top 2 CB's back this week likely helps

[1]
Sep 23, 2022, 12:02 PM

Definitely Mukuba. Stud is a ball hawk.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 6 tickets together! Lower level, Section L, Row L, seats 9, 11, 13, 15, 17 Row O, Seat 17 (right beh...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
761 people have read this post