»
Topic: marcus tate, galloway, and baby venables should redshirt…
Replies: 4   Last Post: Oct 16, 2021, 7:14 AM by: unfinished_sentenc
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

marcus tate, galloway, and baby venables should redshirt…

Oct 15, 2021, 11:52 PM

permanently

flag link

Re: marcus tate, galloway, and baby venables should redshirt…

emoji_events [6]
Oct 15, 2021, 11:53 PM

tigrrfan said:

permanently

So should some Tnetters ^^^

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 12:34 AM

tigrrfan said:

permanently

Just wondering--- did you know that Galloway did not play tonight, TV had a key interception and Tate played decently. So what the #### is your problem?????

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 7:09 AM

Good summary, FamCat.

The team did without Galloway; TE's played well enough overall despite of (or perhaps because of) no Galloway. The pre-halftime display by D.Allen was the best single TE series (as far as pass catching) that I remember from a Clemson team. Darn near unbelievable. SUMMARY: Best game of the season by Clemson TE's ... by far!

Baby Venebles had that terrible roughing the passer penalty on the 3rd and long play ... profoundly stupid. However, as you noted, TV played pretty darn well outside of that horrific penalty.

M.Tate played well, except for that public embarrassment when he whiffed on the screen play block. Had he even breathed on the lone Syracuse defender, our RB pass catcher (I forget if it was Pace of Mafah) would have reached Lake Ontario by now. But again, Tate was solid on the inside (but neither Guard could make up for our Center being sod_ _ized all night by Syracuse's D-Tackles).

flag link

Oct 16, 2021, 7:14 AM

Tate is true frosh. I feel great about him as far as how solid he will be before he leaves.

flag link

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1103 people have read this post