Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lyn J Dixon is a graduate from Clemson.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

Lyn J Dixon is a graduate from Clemson.

Jun 27, 2022, 8:11 PM

I think some fail to recognize this.

Grad transfers have always been eligible to transfer. Just like Chase Brice, Dixon saw the writing on the wall with Shipley and Pace.

We did not lose Lyn J to the “portal”. This has always been a thing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody GAF

Jun 27, 2022, 9:19 PM

Thanks.

I GAF

Jun 27, 2022, 11:05 PM

Thanks

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lyn J Dixon is a graduate from Clemson.

Jun 27, 2022, 9:22 PM

Seems like he wouldn’t have quit on his teammates before the end of the season.

I wish him the best & hope he makes the NFL!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

He realized that if he transferred

Jun 27, 2022, 9:29 PM

he'd get another full year to play elsewhere, and probably get more snaps/playing time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m just speaking to the guys who say he doesn’t value education.

Jun 27, 2022, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Lyn J Dixon is a graduate from Clemson. ]

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t.

I just don’t have as much of a problem with graduates who transfer for playing time when it’s clear that they’ve been passed by a freshman.

Re: I’m just speaking to the guys who say he doesn’t value education.

Jun 27, 2022, 11:12 PM

Or passed by anyone. He just wanted to play…..
If they graduate, I wish them well! Tigers for life.

Just don’t join the Coots!

Dabo's mission #1.

Jun 27, 2022, 10:57 PM

Thanks for sharing that.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some people here seem to enjoy bashing former Tigers

Jun 27, 2022, 11:12 PM

who transferred. Posts recently about Lyn-J and Bowman transferring again are opportunities for these miserable fans of ours to bash these players for being scared of competition or not being coachable, all while praising our coaches for letting these problem children go.

I suppose it’s their way of somehow getting back at these awful human beings who dared to leave the perfect football program in the perfect college town, all because they wanted to play more football.

So much anger and derp all rolled into one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Some people here seem to enjoy bashing former Tigers

Jun 28, 2022, 12:28 AM

"the perfect football program in the perfect college town"

You sure do seem to have disdain for Clemson and Clemson football for a supposed fan. Constant backhanded digs are tiresome. I try to see your side of issues but when you make these kind of remarks, it's not easy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Relax, it’s a joke.

Jun 28, 2022, 1:13 PM

I’m making fun of people who get offended that a player dare transfer. They seem to take it personally. It’s amazing that they get so offended.

I do think Clemson is amazing, but everyone doesn’t have to see it that way.

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Jun 28, 2022, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Some people here seem to enjoy bashing former Tigers ]

And some seem to enjoy any opportunity to bash the coaches in our most successful athletic program. Even if they have to manufacture that opportunity.

Who has bashed our soccer coaches?***

Jun 28, 2022, 1:43 PM

i duno about "miserable"

Jun 28, 2022, 8:45 AM [ in reply to Some people here seem to enjoy bashing former Tigers ]

but i agree they are holding on 2 tight.. they lost their edge

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jun 28, 2022, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Some people here seem to enjoy bashing former Tigers ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Dabo

Jun 28, 2022, 6:45 AM

I remember how stunned Dabo was when he just up and left the team in September. Why the hurry? The portal wasn’t going anywhere. I don’t know about playing time but, I do know that Dixon is not a team player.

It’s still a new rule to me

Jun 28, 2022, 7:34 AM

2009 or 10?

If He Were to Post Here They Would Be More Valuable

Jun 28, 2022, 8:45 AM

as well

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lyn J Dixon is a graduate from Clemson.

Jun 28, 2022, 10:36 AM

Well said. Thanks.

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic