Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking for hunting opportunity for 2022 deer dove turkey
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Looking for hunting opportunity for 2022 deer dove turkey

Jan 26, 2022, 9:06 PM

Hey everyone, I’m looking for a place to hunt this year. Preferably within an hour or so of Charleston but would consider the upstate of the opportunity were right. I’d be ok with joining a club or leasing some farmland. If anyone has something like this available for a respectful and responsible hunter please tmail me, and we can discuss over some lunch(on me). I hunt to put meat on the table for my family and hunting the public lands has gotten to dangerous and overrun with trigger happy nut jobs. Really looking for a place to deer hunt but if turkey or doves available would be interested in that as well.

Thanks for consideration.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Had any offers yet? If you have any contacts

Jan 26, 2022, 10:22 PM

that are too far upstate to consider like west of Columbia, let me know. I used to have 5 different properties I could hunt on and am now down to 2 and one is small & the other is doubtful from one year to the next but still is excellent but no turkeys since coyotes & hogs moved in

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looking for hunting opportunity for 2022 deer dove turkey

Jan 27, 2022, 12:02 AM

Get on Facebook , there are a couple SC hunt club groups with stuff that pops up all the time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2022, 7:39 AM

Yeah. That’s a problem. We don’t do Facebook Twitter TikTok etc. I’ve actually never even had a Facebook account. But I’ll ask my sister to search around. Thanks for the tip

Same!

Jan 27, 2022, 9:49 PM

#sane.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2022, 8:25 AM

I'm maybe an hour or an hour and fifteen from you depending on where you are in Charles Town. How much land are you interested in hunting and how often? Deer and turkey are plentiful here but anything else I don't want killed unless it's a Yote. I would be interested in talking to you but no promises for sure.

Jan 27, 2022, 12:39 PM

Check your Tmail.

Jan 27, 2022, 2:55 PM

Back at you.

You might be abme to find something here

Jan 27, 2022, 9:06 AM

https://www.scoutdoornews.com/forum/

Jan 27, 2022, 9:36 AM

I am in the same boat except I would be looking for a primary hunting spot in the upstate and maybe a back up or infrequent spot near Charleston. I live in Easley and currently drive an hour and a half one way to hunt. The hunting is pretty good but it makes for really early mornings so I’m looking for something closer. Have family on Johns Island so maybe a place to hunt once or twice a year down there might be good too. I’m an older guy and only want 2-3 deer per year for me and my kids’ freezers. I would want to put up a couple of ladder stands and would treat the property like it was my own. Certainly ok with paying a reasonable lease amount.

Jan 27, 2022, 8:13 PM

If you want to find a deer, travel along Hwy. 45 through upper Berkely County at a high rate of speed at 2 am. You will meet at least one, up close and personal.

Jan 27, 2022, 8:18 PM

Ain’t that the truth. I was heading back from Sportsman’s one night a saw a group of does walking over the canal bridge I kid you not!!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic