Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looking at America’s Team’s (Jacksonville Jaguars) 2021 schedule...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 808

Looking at America’s Team’s (Jacksonville Jaguars) 2021 schedule...

Apr 30, 2021, 12:16 AM

We are going AT LEAST 15-2. Bank on it!

We play Cinncy. They didn’t draft a 1st round o-lineman. Joe Burrows will probably be in a body cast by the 2nd preseason game. W.

Colts twice. Isn’t Carson Wentz their QB now. Beeyotch, please! 2 W’s.

Houston twice. All their good players left to new teams or better massage parlors. 2 Dubz.

Tennersee twice. Who the h3ll plays football in the state of Tennersee? Vandy? UT? Naw. That’s a baseball state. 2 MORE WINS!!!

New York Jets. They drafted a Mormon QB. They don’t work on the Sabbath. So unless it’s Monday Night or Thursday Night or Wednesday Afternoon Football, we ain’t got nada to worry about. W.

Buffalo. They are pretty good. And nobody has ever gone 17-0 in the regular season before. Sorry fellow Jag fans. I think that could be a loss.

Miami. Those Miami teams ain’t the same when they have to go up North and play in the elements. And DUUUUUVAL!!! ain’t a fun place to play come September or October. Mother Nature will be on our side. WIN!!!

San Fran. I’ve met amputees with livelier missing arms than Jimmy G’s still attached arms. Easy win.

Arizona. Their coach is the Jesse Palmer of NFL Coaches. Our Urban Legend Meyer will coach circles around him. After that humiliating loss, Coach Handsome will be fired and be reaching out to James Deen for advice on how to get into da biz. W.

New England. Stop the Cam Newton QB draw and... that’s all we have to do. DUB.

Denver. John Elway starting? No. WIN.

LA Rams. Stafford is a big upgrade. I’ll give them the edge.

Seattle. Russell doesn’t want to be there anymore. The coots could even score over 7 points on their D. Yeah, it’s that hideous. 56-35 type win.

Atlanta. Up 28-3 in the Super Bowl... and their franchise disintegrated never to be seen again. Win.

So I think it will be a fairly good season for our beloved Jags. The NFL is difficult so we can shoot for 17-0 next year.

GOOOOO JAGS!!!

~DUUUUUUVAL!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 808
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic