GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

Love Love Love!
monetization_on 1000
Quality Content
monetization_on 1000
Big Fish
monetization_on 1000
Hmm
monetization_on 1000
Flammable
monetization_on 1000
Caring
monetization_on 1000
Nom Nom Nom
monetization_on 1000
Ooo, Shiny!
monetization_on 1000
Hear ye, hear ye
monetization_on 1000
Cheers
monetization_on 1000
Bravo
monetization_on 500
Grats
monetization_on 1000
Take My Coins
monetization_on 1000
Great Idea!
monetization_on 1000
Nope
monetization_on 1000

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Looking Ahead to Our Tiger Linksters This Week . . .
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 7  

Looking Ahead to Our Tiger Linksters This Week . . .

emoji_events [9]
Aug 15, 2022, 7:53 PM

On the Korn Ferry Tour Event @ the Albertsons Boise Open, we will have 4 Tigers “whacking it about”:

Ben Martin
Doc Redman
Kyle Stanley
Carson Young

Here’s your Link to the Field:
https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/tournaments/albertsons-boise-open-presented-by-chevron/field.html

Did you see me smile when I saw Kyle’s name?!!!

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Couldn’t miss it!***

emoji_events [5]
Aug 15, 2022, 7:56 PM

2022 purple level member flag link

Of course,

emoji_events [7]
Aug 15, 2022, 8:03 PM

Lucas Glover will be teeing it up @ the BMW Championship being held @ Wilmington CC in Wilmington, DE

And Alice Hewson is in the Field for the LET Tournament, the Aramco Team Series Sotogrande being held in Spain.

Here’s the Link to that Field:
https://ladieseuropeantour.com/reports-page/?tourn=2019&tclass=rnk&report=tmentry~season=2022~alphaorder~

Bryson Nimmer will be a part of the Tour Canada Event, the CentrePort Canada Rail Park Manitoba Open in Winnipeg, MB, CAN.

Here’s your Link to that Field:
https://www.pgatour.com/canada/en_us/tournaments/centreport-canada-rail-park-manitoba-open.html

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Re: Looking Ahead to Our Tiger Linksters This Week . . .

[4]
Aug 15, 2022, 8:18 PM

This is the 1st of 3 Playoff tournaments that includes both PGA (126-200) and Korn Ferry players (top 75). At the end of the 3 events, 25 Tour cards will be earned.

Lucas at #34 is in the BMW with the Top 30 moving on to the Tour Championship next week. Huge deal to make the Top 30 because it gets you into all the Majors and Invitationals that all pay huge bucks next year.

flag link

emoji_events [5]
Aug 15, 2022, 8:32 PM

Soo glad to see Kyle back. Bittersweet that both Sam and Jacob aren't in it. No word from Billy either. Same with Bryson... He's just not hitting it well as he can.

I guess Blake is going back to the Latin tour.

Carson ended at 31 despite a decent Sunday round he still dropped. Just one ahead of Coody, argh. Guess that's why coody was number 1 in university standings.

Sam finished 78th - only 16 points out of the 75.

Sadly Jacob finished 129th with the teaser start in his first tourney with a t29 and then his birdie barrages in Greenville to finish 3rd... Nada after that. Very dissapointing. Maybe one day we'll get one.

2022 orange level member flag link

[2]
Aug 16, 2022, 10:26 AM

Thanks Skeeta56®! It looks like Jonathan is sitting out this one. I'm curious if he is only skipping the first tournament or the entire finals.

flag link

[2]
Aug 16, 2022, 10:34 AM

Same with Trahan or did I forget something with him as in injury or not qualified?

2022 orange level member flag link

[1]
Aug 16, 2022, 10:40 AM

I don't think D.J. qualified. He was outside of the top 200 on the FedEx Cup list and outside of the top 75 of the KFT points. He'll have to play out of the former champion category again next season, and/or he'll need to give it a go in KFT Q school to see if he can get into a higher category that way.

https://www.pgatour.com/korn-ferry-tour/inside-the-field/2022/08/15/albertsons-boise-open-chevron-how-they-qualified.html

flag link

Replies: 7  
Tiger Boards - Clemson Pros
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
837 people have read this post