Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's See If It Works
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 2,865

Let's See If It Works

May 14, 2021, 2:35 PM

https://youtu.be/PvtAmEpk5vU

Well, it is and here is an interview with the old buzzard by one of his grandsons.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's See If It Works

May 14, 2021, 4:39 PM

Great stories Joe!
I was cracking up over the wine boots. Your beer tales remind me of a story that was told to me years ago. Very late in the war two Americans were scouting Germany in a jeep and came up on a whole motorized column of assorted German vehicles parked by the road. The jeep pulled right up beside the lead tank and there was a short verbal exchange between the jeep driver and the tank commander.

Right after, the tanker started his engine and waved the column to do likewise. “What is going on?” the jeep passenger asked. “I asked him if he wanted to surrender to us”, said the driver, “and he asked me if I was crazy.” “And then?” the passenger continued nervously. “Then I told him we have an American Army behind us loaded down with chocolate, cigarettes, and beer, and you’ve got a Soviet army behind you starving, angry, and looking for revenge.” The Jeep then whirled around and led their captive column back to the American lines.

I don’t know if it’s true but it certainly makes a funny story.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's See If It Works

Nov 4, 2021, 12:07 PM

Now I know him. Thanks for the post.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 2,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic