Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's say we only have room for 3 more recruits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,536

Let's say we only have room for 3 more recruits

Aug 3, 2012, 10:56 AM

Who do we take and why?

I really like our skill players right now. I would take 2 OL and Adams on DL if he would come. Reasoning is if you have dominant lines a 2* RB would look great. same as a 2* DB, when the opposing QB is pressured a 2*DB will look good

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's say we only have room for 3 more recruits

Aug 3, 2012, 10:57 AM

Adams, Crowder and Droogsma. In that order.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

I SECOND THAT!***

Aug 3, 2012, 11:28 AM

Aug 3, 2012, 11:16 AM

Agreed, however, I would love to have a top DB instead of an OL. I feel good about OL given the current pool that is only expected to get better and are mostly freshmen/sophomores. My top 3 would be Adams, Crowder, and Mackensie Alexander. We need a 'lock-down' CB since we lost Fuller, Hargreaves and the top CB from last year (to FSU).

Aug 3, 2012, 11:18 AM

You don't take OL for next year, You take OL for 3 or 4 years from now when they're redshirt sophomores or juniors and a lot of the guys ahead of them have moved on

Aug 3, 2012, 11:24 AM

Adams then hard to go wrong with any 2 of the 3 from Crowder, Alexander, and Droogsma.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!!

My 3

Aug 3, 2012, 11:36 AM

Martravius Adams -DL

Tyrone Crowder -OL

Macksensie Alexander -DB

(if a 4th- WR M. North)

I would take more than 3 if the right ones wanted to commit

Aug 3, 2012, 11:49 AM

That said, I think Droogsma is going to committ pretty soon, because he did not hit it off with FSU's OL coach, and stated we were the leader. After that, we would probably take one of several DB's to ensure we had the numbers we needed at that position. After that, we go the distance with Admas, Crowder, North, and Alexander knowing that we probably will not get all of them (although we would be very happy if they all came on board). Right now, I think Auburn has an edge on Adams because his mother has been there several times, UNC and UGA have the edge for North because he is worried that we alread

Sorry about that.

Aug 3, 2012, 11:51 AM

North is worried we already have three WR's committed (although he should not because he is at the top of our board). I like our chances with Crowder, and no one can get a read on Alexander, although he wants to play right away, and I think we give him that opportunity.

Re: Sorry about that.

Aug 3, 2012, 11:55 AM

North is a UNC lean and I doubt we get him. Adams is up in the air....Crowder or Droogsma are probables...Alexander, now that would be something! If we get Adams, I think we have a decent shot at a NC run in 2013/14

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Adams would be a great sign. However, he is NOT

Aug 3, 2012, 12:43 PM

the determining factor for a NC run. He might not even start and is only one man. If you're thinking of NCs, it takes a lot more than just one man. Even Scam Newton needed help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Adams, Crowder and North in that order.***

Aug 3, 2012, 12:33 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,536
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic