»
Topic: Let's not give Kenny Pickett his Heisman day
Replies: 5   Last Post: Oct 21, 2021, 4:02 PM by: RememberTheDanny
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Let's not give Kenny Pickett his Heisman day

[1]
Oct 21, 2021, 2:41 PM

I hope our defense can stop him in his tracks!

https://twitter.com/DanWolken/status/1451149737655218178

2021 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Let's not give Kenny Pickett his Heisman day

[1]
Oct 21, 2021, 2:44 PM

I hope he has a bad day at the office We will have to keep him on the move and not allow him to throw from the pocket and lay some lumber to him a few times If we win it will be our defense that does it

flag link

lol

[1]
Oct 21, 2021, 2:47 PM

Who?

flag link

Oct 21, 2021, 3:01 PM

Dude has thrown 5 picks in 2 games against a BV defense, not worried

2021 orange level member flag link

[1]
Oct 21, 2021, 3:39 PM

This year Pickett has 21 TDs, 1,934 yds. passing, 88.4 QBR (3rd), 1 INT, and is a 5th-year senior. I'm not saying our defense can't contain him, just hoping they will. It could depend on how long they have to stay on the field.

2021 purple level member flag link

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Oct 21, 2021, 4:02 PM

Heck, I've got nothing against K.Pickett ... he can still be a Heisman contender even after the Clemson D whips him on Saturday.

He'll just have to continue with his excellent pocket movement and on-the-run improvisation against the typical college defenses that he'll face for the remainder of the year after Oct. 23. Against those other typical college D's, he'll put more whopper numbers. Maybe he'll win the Heisman despite struggling against us.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Eight (8) tickets in Section 517, Row 21. Will sell all or any for $50/ticket OBO...text or call 704...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
640 people have read this post