Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's just look at where Clemson is right now.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Let's just look at where Clemson is right now.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:20 PM

The ultimate blue blood program, Notre Dame, just had all of their students rush the field after beating Clemson. For someone that's been through the decline during the Hatfield and West years to the underperforming Bowden days. To think that you would have Irish fans rush the field during a pandemic because they beat us wasn't something I thought would ever happen.

but anyway.... who can we fire and put blame on for letting that garbage happen?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's just look at where Clemson is right now.

Nov 8, 2020, 9:37 PM

Anybody who is critical of Clemson football right now is either an idiot, a bandwagonner, or a zoomer who has absolutely no memory of the Bowden/West/Hatfield nightmare.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m gonna suggest someone on here no one has mentioned yet...

Nov 8, 2020, 9:43 PM

Tony Elliott.

Yep, I said it.

We’re averaging only about 45 points a game. Completely unacceptable. Until we average 70 points a game with 300+ yards rushing against EVERYONE we face, this team will never win another game EVER AGAIN!!!

Bring back Rob Spence! He woulda thrown 3 times that last drive. 3 bubble screens, BUT STILL THROWS!!!

~JKB

And Notre Dame alum Jordan Cornette dancing...

Nov 8, 2020, 10:16 PM

...on ACC The Huddle and singing, "We beat Clemson".

We are really on top with ND alum are gushing over beating Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great point. Plus, from what I've seen most ND people

Nov 9, 2020, 4:43 AM

have shown a huge amount of respect for our program in their comments.

Even in a loss, we have much for which to be thankful, and I attribute that to Dabo and the staff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2020, 4:54 AM

I remember sitting in Doak Campbell Stadium some time in the nineties and we lost like 24 or 17-0. Walked out with my head held high because we only lost by a couple TD'S to Florida State. Of course I also remember sitting in 100 degree's watching us get beat 57-0 in Doak.

Point being, it could always be worse. Notre Dame isnt better than us but they were Saturday, and that's all that matters. Kudos to them for making the plays

Nov 9, 2020, 4:57 AM

I had the opportunity to meet several groups of ND fans at the Cotton bowl, and they were all 1st class.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic