Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lamecock True Story in Charlotte Today
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Lamecock True Story in Charlotte Today

Jul 1, 2022, 6:46 PM

After completing a call on a customer outside of CLT today I grabbed an Uber back to the airport to return to Dallas. Get in the Uber and a guy in his 40s is listening to sports radio where Brock Huard is talking about USC(Real) and UCLA to the B10. The guy seems to be listening so I add some commentary around how big a deal that is for CFB.

He and I generally talk NIL and CFB a bit and I can start to see he is an SEC guy. I then throw out there "well the best prizes left are Clemson and Notre Dame and FSU. He immediately starts bashing Clemson and Dabo with the normal litany of crap. I just listen and ask a few questions about Bama and the SEC and who is going to win it. And then he comes with Gamecocks win the East, all their great recruits etc.

He then stops himself and says he was a graduate of USUCK in the late 90s and asks who I pull for and as we were just entering the airport grounds, I drag it out a bit and then tell him once he stops at Departures I came out of Clemson in the late 80s. He half-jokingly says he should have let me out back in the Oaklawn hood.

I smiled a bit and asked him what degree program at USC leads to being a successful Uber driver? Needless to say he did not get 5 Stars. Freakin dirty coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wore a Clemson hat to a Panthers game

Jul 1, 2022, 7:09 PM

I’ll never forget being at a Panthers vs Lions game in Charlotte, back in 2003. Just got out of the beer line right at kickoff. This gamecock female (can’t call her a lady), got in my face and hollered this is gamecock country. I calmly said 63 to 17. Walking away she hollers back F You!

Keep in mind this was a 1:00 game and a week or two after the beat down in Columbia.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Wore a Clemson hat to a Panthers game

Jul 1, 2022, 7:42 PM

They are a pitiful bunch no matter where you run into them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Charlotte is closer to Clemson than Cootlumbia

Jul 1, 2022, 9:14 PM [ in reply to Wore a Clemson hat to a Panthers game ]

But dumb coot fans probably wouldn’t know better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lamecock True Story in Charlotte Today

Jul 1, 2022, 8:08 PM

Sounds like a tool, but, all work is honorable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO!! Dirty Coots!!! Hey, that could be considered

Jul 1, 2022, 9:28 PM

a step up from Domino’s pizza delivery cootbag

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t see how the coots can get any

Jul 2, 2022, 1:02 AM

mouthier but if they ever won a football national championship it would be ridiculous. They often make snarky comments to my husband at the grocery store and Walmart even now when the losers have lost to us multiple years in a row.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic