»
Topic: KFT Q School - Plantation, FL
Replies: 25   Last Post: Oct 22, 2021, 5:56 PM by: Clemgalalways®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 25  

KFT Q School - Plantation, FL

[3]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:29 AM

We have another Tiger trying to earn his way into the Korn Ferry Tour Final Stage of Q School. Carson tees off in the first round at 9:33 Eastern today.

https://pgatq.bluegolf.com/bluegolf/pgatq21/event/pgatq2122/contest/1/leaderboard.htm

flag link

Re: KFT Q School - Plantation, FL

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:54 AM

Thanks Schema !!!!

Won't be long before they're all teeing it up again for next year. Haven't kept up with Bryson either.

2021 white level member flag link

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 10:18 AM

Bryson finished T37 at the First Stage of KFT Q School in Kannapolis, NC back at the beginning of October. So, he did not advance to the Second Stage. At this point, he will be playing on the Forme Tour this season. Hopefully, he can also get some starts on the KFT through sponsor exemptions and Monday qualifying.

flag link

[3]
Oct 18, 2021, 9:58 AM

I have played this course. Nice for a public course (my golf game, not so much), as are most of them here in SE Florida.

flag link

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 10:27 AM

Doh! My mistake. The first round begins tomorrow. Sorry about that.

flag link

[2]
Oct 18, 2021, 12:33 PM

Thanks. I didn't catch it either. And thank you on the Bryson info.

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 7:42 AM

Carson sits in a tie with 13 others at -2 (top 20 advance). He's fortunate to be at -2. But the good news is he made 6 birdies. He played the 3 par 5's even. Need a good round today.

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 10:17 AM

Fingers crossed! He still has three rounds to move up the leaderboard.

flag link

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 1:47 PM

Sadly will take two special rounds the next 2 days. Hard to fathom what may have transpired on the par 3. 189yrd 12th today. No water and you card a 7. I should clarify and say easy for me to make a 7+ but not them guys.

Currently he's t43 and E through 36 (+2) today. Many to play behind him.

[2]
Oct 20, 2021, 2:01 PM

Not a good day at all! Hopefully, he can follow this up with two outstanding rounds.

flag link

[2]
Oct 21, 2021, 1:44 PM

Carson bounced back nicely today. His -5 round did not put him at or above the Top 20 line, but it did keep him within striking distance. He just needs a great final round tomorrow!

flag link

[2]
Oct 21, 2021, 2:09 PM

That nasty quadruple bogey yesterday... Definitely had to have it. Interested to see later on just how much he will need tomorrow.

Go Carson.

Meanwhile, went to sleep with Kyle at -3 and feeling good. Hunted for his name this morning only to find he tripled 18 - argh.

Skeeta must be on the road. Thanks again for all the updates.

[2]
Oct 21, 2021, 3:51 PM

It looks like -8 is the line heading into the final round. Carson is probably going to need another strong day like today.

Hopefully, Kyle can shake off whatever happened at 18 yesterday. He and Doc will both earn points this week since there is no cut line, but it would be nice for both of them to go on a tear starting tonight.

flag link

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 8:35 AM

Go get him today Carson. Lots of circles and zero squares.

[1]
Oct 22, 2021, 10:13 AM

Quick Carson stat for those who missed it. He's t2 in birdies with 16. The runaway leader has 17 but only 1 bogey. Second place has 16 but only 5 lost to par. Carson has lost 11 to par... Ouch.

Soooo . . . You are saying

[3]
Oct 22, 2021, 10:51 AM

there is a dämn good chance Carson makes a run at Top 20 . . . IF . . . he can eliminate the bogies (and worse)?!!!

“Me likes” the way you’re thinking!!!

Crisp and Straight All Day!!!

BTW -
Thanks for carrying our Linksters forward in my absence!!!

Re: Soooo . . . You are saying

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 11:20 AM

Fingers crossed for a solid back nine!

flag link

Wish we could watch . . .

[3]
Oct 22, 2021, 1:03 PM

but I am grateful for the Link you provided!!! ????????

Re: Wish we could watch . . .

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 1:14 PM

I'm wondering if there is a weather delay perhaps? I haven't noticed any updates in a while.

flag link

It appears they only post the scores . . .

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 1:24 PM

after 9 Holes . . . Have you been getting them more often? Today is the first time I’ve been able to check in.

Re: It appears they only post the scores . . .

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 1:29 PM

Typically, once the first ones start showing up, another couple are added each 10 or 15 minutes. That has stopped happening for a while now. I just checked the radar and it does look like there are some storms in that area. Hopefully, it moves out soon and they can finish up today.

flag link

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 2:17 PM

New scores are showing up again now.

flag link

Would you have settled for a smooth -5 today . . .

[3]
Oct 22, 2021, 4:17 PM

had it been offered???

Well, Carson said no, I’ll shoot my own score . . . a nice -7 . . . and Currently in 4th Place

Yes, there are a bunch of scores yet to be posted . . . but “me likes” his chances!!! ????????

Re: Would you have settled for a smooth -5 today . . .

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 5:56 PM

Not only to the finals but finished top 10. Wow, what a comeback on what amounted to his weekend scores. I think that's a good start for the weekend. Soccer W tonight... VBall, hopefully, and a big fat football W Sat afternoon. Bank it! ??

Thank you all for making my day.
Good guys 31 - Pickett 20

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 3:31 PM

Holmes and cabra, McDaniel just finished. They tee'd at 830. Carson tee'd at 900. So, it won't be long and we'll know where he stands...

No squares Carson!!!!

Re: Wish we could watch . . .

[2]
Oct 22, 2021, 4:11 PM

We got the magic working. Have yourself a day Mr Carson Young... -7 -12 for tournament and in all likelihood will finish #1 in birdies made.

That's how you eat candy for pressure young man !!!!!!!$!!$!!!! Go get it big boy!

Replies: 25  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: 3 ACC Championship Tickets for Sale. Sec 205, Row 12, Seat 22 Sec 205, Row 12, Seat 23 Sec 205,...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Pros & Other ]
Start New Topic
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
1544 people have read this post