GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Kelly is being fried by the press - rightfully so
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 7  

Kelly is being fried by the press - rightfully so

[4]
Nov 30, 2021, 4:51 PM

Brian Kelly selfishly leaving for LSU with Notre Dame in playoff race puts sport's hypocrisy on display

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/brian-kelly-selfishly-leaving-for-lsu-with-notre-dame-in-playoff-race-puts-sports-hypocrisy-on-display/

Brian Kelly's move from Notre Dame to LSU shows college football has a real problem on its hands
https://apple.news/Ad_vEmeQ6TfmdUazNLdPDKQ

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

Re: Kelly is being fried by the press - rightfully so

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 5:09 PM

Agree, but he's laughing all the way to the bank.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Nov 30, 2021, 5:13 PM

He has always been a jerk. I guess you can't get that out of your DNA.

2022 orange level member flag link

A Yankee in Cajun country is a terrible fit, unless he wins.

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 5:14 PM

If not, he will be run out quickly. They just ran one of their own 2 years after a national championship.

flag link

To be fair, he gave them little choice between his on the

Nov 30, 2021, 5:20 PM

field product and his off the field antics

flag link

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 5:37 PM

I think that Brian Kelly has Buzzardshit of a personality, but I can say that I do not blame him for leaving N Dame on the first plane out of South Bend Indiana heading to LSU as fast as he can!!!

Regardless of the ND FB record year in and year out, if there are 4 other power 5 schools that equals the ND record, or with 1 more loss than ND, ND will be left out the playoff simply bc they can never play for a conference championship bc their greedy A$$es refuses to attach their FB program to a power 5 FB conference. For those reasons alone with the way of conference champions will getting looked at first for playing in the college FB playoffs. The only reason they were in the playoffs last year, was bc Swofford got a full McDonalds retirement bag by letting ND piggyback into the playoffs on the back of the ACC. Fk Notre Dame!!!!

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

^^ Buzzardshit !!!

Nov 30, 2021, 5:46 PM

Ha, love it but did I spell it right?

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpg flag link

Nov 30, 2021, 5:53 PM

If he doesn't win at LSU after pissing all of those people off, he will be REAL lugubrious.

flag link

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1894 people have read this post