Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just out of College FB HOF in ATL, and....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,674

Just out of College FB HOF in ATL, and....

Jan 27, 2018, 5:41 PM

pretty good over all But liked one at Southbend near Notre Dame Campus since...it was underground under a 1/2 size marked football field which led to a modern glassed building where you went down underground to displays, etc.

Plus, each display (small as they were but actual clothing & artifacts) of each team & its history were touchable and close..

where now so much school info is on a large wall TV Screen that changes ramdomly and you have to wait for your team to come up..along with dozens of others left & right.

Still, the large indoor practice field was neat since it allowed fans to go out for passes & act like they were in an indoor facility like ours while one end had a trenendous viewing screen showing some exciting plays from last year..like our game vs Coots!

The short movie in theatre was super in that it was fast, loud, dramatic and narrated with pep talk quotes from past & present coaches and showed exciting bits of actual games (even close-up shots taken in the huddle & in the trenches), plays, fans, bands, etc.

Outside this theatre b/4 the main show they gave you a glimpse on several wide wall screens of various college scenes, cheerleaders & chants..AND I promise you I heard part of our C L E M in Cadence Count chant..and I got confetti eyed.

Oh, the unreal huge 2-story high wall display collection of hundreds of colorful college football helmets is worth the trip!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just out of College FB HOF in ATL, and....

Jan 27, 2018, 7:28 PM

I went last year and thought the same as you about that wall of helments. Pretty cool to see every single team from all levels in one place.

I didn't care for the vertical displays but the movie was great. All that motivation had me ready to run thru a wall.

The best part was when a couple in Ohio State gear wouldn't make eye contact with us. 31-0 hurts....I guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2018, 8:22 PM

And Clemson Grads were responsible for a lot of the Technology in the Atlanta Hall....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 27, 2018, 8:44 PM

I went after the 2015 season and thought it was pretty neat.

One pretty neat thing was I walked in and saw a kid wearing a Clemson shirt. I also had a Clemson shirt on. I said to the kid “that is a nice shirt”. The kids father proceeded to call me by name and ask how things were. I thought “did the tag thing have your name on them cause I have no clue who this guy is”. Nope turned out it was someone who went to Clemson and did ROTC with me and remember me after 25 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,674
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic