Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just gonna say it
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,485

Just gonna say it

Oct 23, 2021, 10:19 PM

Dabo’s philosophy of the “family” crap is going to ultimately cause the fall of the empire. Enough is enough. Stop hiring within and put feelings aside. He did what had to be done when he was first
Hired and has seen to forgot how to run the “business”. Honestly I feel bad for DJ. As a person who battles with anxiety and depression I can only imagine what he is going through especially reading all the social media crap spewed about him. In my opinion best thing for Clemson and DJ is to just part ways. DJ deserves better and needs to start over clean at a new place with a clear head. Dabo needs to start over clean with a new slate and clean house except BV. If he doesn’t make serious changes we are fast heading to the Tommy west/Bowden days IMO

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just gonna say it

Oct 23, 2021, 10:26 PM

But I'll bet you weren't saying his approach was crap up until January, 2020. It's a bad year for the Tigers. A lot of reasons....injuries, Covid, transfers, lousy coaching, lousy execution, improved opposition. I'm convinced the necessary changes will be made at season's end.

Re: Just gonna say it

Oct 23, 2021, 10:44 PM

Look, if Shipley catches that ball and DJ doesn’t give a free TD away when we are driving and that game, right there, could have had a different outcome.
Now, did TE drop the pass? How long should TE need to preach about DJ not pitching to a blue shirt?
I’ve been thinking that the play calling was questionable for years - how many 3rd and 3s did he ask TL to hit a 1 foot window, when ETN was back there?
We just don’t have the talent to lose key starters and AND lose DJ mentally in the same season.
So stop thinking you make Dabos decisions - if you really think he’s that bad, you must not be able to remember Tommy & Tommy.
Quit crying.

The Swinney and Venable boys will be Grad. Asst. coaches

Oct 23, 2021, 10:58 PM

in a year or two...just you wait. :(

Why do you think they would start as Grad Assistants?

Oct 23, 2021, 11:03 PM

CJ and Tyler siding go the route

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,485
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic