Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
update on the coots behavior saturday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

update on the coots behavior saturday

Nov 29, 2021, 11:43 AM

I have a friend who works security for Clemson Football he has been doing it for a few years and says that might of been the worst he's ever seen them act. between coming into the stadium pregame running out before the game and exiting/entering the locker room at half the F bombs and bottle throwing. I was told at least one Clemson trainer was hit with a bottle filled with something and has a bruise from it. He himself was nearly hit by a battery.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: update on the coots behavior saturday

Nov 29, 2021, 11:46 AM

I saw 2 people wearing columbia jerseys roughed and cuffed at halftime. I was enjoying my sec beer. I don’t know what they were accused of doing

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s interesting. Watching it on TV I did not see anything thrown onto the field like I saw 2 years ago. Guess the SEC network was trying to keep it off the air??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2021, 11:48 AM

I was there and saw it when we were heading into the locker rooms @ half at least 2-3 bottles thrown. one trainer was covering his head when he ran through the tunnel.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

A friend of our family has son who plays...

Nov 29, 2021, 11:57 AM

he told me they are specifically instructed to pay very close attention when entering and exiting the locker rooms at Doo Doo Ice Stadium. It is literally the only venue where the coaching staff has to caution the players about fan conduct and the possibility of being hit/injured by projectiles thrown by opposing fans. Fortunately, the uof7c fans throw about as accurately as their QB's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sad state of affairs in multiple ways at SCar.

I did notice that the $EC Channel showed a lot of their fans show their IQ while booing Clemson as our team entered.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Thanks for the TD, coot. The 0% on my post matches

Nov 29, 2021, 1:08 PM

your team's TD total on Saturday night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nov 29, 2021, 11:48 AM

I noticed the entrance to the Clemson locker room had a temporary tunnel built out onto the field to give the guys some protection.

Nov 29, 2021, 11:58 AM

The temporary tunnel sounds like a good idea. And they definitely kept things being thrown off the TV. Did see them telling us we were number one a few times at the beginning of the game. But unfortunately I’ve seen our students doing that more than I would like in DV this year.

You'd think that there Administration would say enough and

Nov 29, 2021, 11:50 AM

do something about things there, but they don't seem to care.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

their.***

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The biggest problem is...

the University administration doesn't do anything about it.

They're perfectly content to just let the inmates run the asylum.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The biggest problem is...

Nov 29, 2021, 11:52 AM

That is because the admins are just senior inmates.... they think they are in cali

Nov 29, 2021, 11:55 AM

It's going to take a lawsuit to get the coot administration to take action to stop this type of fan behavior.

One way to stop it is to seat the visiting teams fans/families at the visiting teams entrance. Simple, but effective.

The answer is easy

Nov 29, 2021, 12:01 PM

Quit playing teams who show no respect for the visitors.

Take your team off the field and refuse to play.
You will only need to do that once!

I would trade the chickens for any home opponent.
They present no more challenge than a Wofford or Furman would

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Nov 29, 2021, 12:09 PM

other than making their fans miserable following the annual beatdown, there is absolutely no other real benefit for Clemson to continue playing uof7c.

Clemson would be better suited to simply add an 8th home game against an opponent like UCF or Cincinnati. A game like that would also be more beneficial for the old SOS ranking.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again....

Nov 29, 2021, 12:29 PM

Sounds good to me. Dump the coots and add ANY other SC school. We simply don’t need them on our schedule. They do NOTHING for our schedule. I’d be done with providing them with the annual charity spot light.

Nov 29, 2021, 12:29 PM

Expect anything different?

If any of that is true. Clemson needs to call the sec commis

Nov 29, 2021, 12:31 PM

And file a complaint. They can issue a fine.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic