Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just a couple of observations from a fan.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,067

Just a couple of observations from a fan.

Sep 19, 2021, 4:44 PM

First, thank y'all for continuing to let me hang out here. Things are so bad at FSU now, I need some place to go so I don't climb out on a ledge and think about jumping.

Second, I have zero clue as to why the offense is struggling. Way too much talent to only put up 14 against Tech.

Now, my general observation about fans everywhere.

Fans of Team A: Our offense stunk last Saturday because we spent all week putting in new wrinkles to try and give our future opponents something to think about. We tried to be cute rather than just go out and hit them in the mouth.

Fans of Team B: Our offense stunk last Saturday because we played vanilla and didn't want to show our future opponents anything they could see and be prepared for when we play them.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just a couple of observations from a fan.

Sep 19, 2021, 4:46 PM

It’s much more satisfying, I guess, to beech and moan with the trolls.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2021, 4:49 PM

Either camp - a team with 4 & 5 star talent should steamroll a team like GT, should not need to "take what the defense gives them," just line up - blow them off the ball, especially with a 3 man front, and rush for over 300 yards. No excuses for the pathetic line play, mediocre QB play and lackluster play from the outside guys. None of that should matter against a pedestrian bunch of bees.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2021, 4:52 PM

That is true, but every year in CFB, it often does not work that way. That adds to the fun unless it is your team in the barrel.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the tug abides

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,067
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic