»
Topic: Jordan McFadden quick hits
Replies: 11   Last Post: Sep 20, 2021, 1:46 PM by: TonyCrumpton®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Jordan McFadden quick hits

[4]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:43 PM

He says he thought coming into the season that the OL would be much improved, says it's the "little details" that are killing momentum.

*I asked about Marcus Tate, and he says that with a zone blocking scheme he is constantly having to tell Tate the call and where he needs to go. But getting better.

*He is looking forward to the road game this week, thinks getting away will be good for the team.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link

Re: Jordan McFadden quick hits

[3]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:46 PM

Did he mention rhythm?

flag link

This made me laugh...

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 1:10 PM

TU!

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Ummmm...

Sep 20, 2021, 12:48 PM

"He is looking forward to the road game this week, thinks getting away will be good for the team."

WHAT? Can someone please explain to me how a struggling team (OL and QB especially) going on the road to what is normally a hostile environment can be good for the team?

I'm seriously interested to hear it.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: Ummmm... players say "stuff"

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:53 PM

often it makes no sense. Used to know a scholarship player years ago and I asked how they would do against this big ime topponent. " They havent got anything. We'll win this one". We we lost by 35 points. And it really wasnt that close

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

Re: Ummmm...

[2]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:57 PM

I understood this comment immediately.

These guys know they’re not playing to their potential. They don’t need you, me, or any more vitriolic disgust thrown their way to tell them that. It’s an incredible amount of pressure to do that in front of your fans at a home opener.

On the road, it’s just them. No other distractions, no one to impress or disappoint other than one another. It’s just them. The distractions, in fact, are largely gone, and the crowd is simply white noise.

2021 purple level member flag link

Makes sense

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:58 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link

It's not like we're Philadelphia Eagles fans. We aren't

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 1:00 PM

chucking batteries or yelling at the players from the stands.

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

What section are you in!?!?***

Sep 20, 2021, 1:20 PM

flag link

[1]
Sep 20, 2021, 12:51 PM

Concerning comment he made about Tate. This may lend some insight into the lack of OL rotation.

If we can’t get 5-guys on the same page, adding in substitutions isn’t likely to help. Looks to me like we’re trying to get these guys as many snaps as possible to accelerate building chemistry.

2021 purple level member flag link

Sep 20, 2021, 12:55 PM

yeah with no crowd noise we dont do so well getting on the same page. I cant imagine a loud hostile crowd will help improve that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link

Sep 20, 2021, 1:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLdaw9Ssu30

flag link

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Florida State
FOR SALE: 2 tickets together on the aisle (Section N, Row Z) and 1 ticket with a Seatback on the row 3 rows be...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1071 people have read this post