Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I've heard on here that the chickens are crowing in Columbia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I've heard on here that the chickens are crowing in Columbia

Jul 3, 2022, 9:19 PM

over this conference realignment situation. Yes, they are crowing even though we have won 7 straight. Someone said that they were saying we are the tallest midget in the ACC. I guess we are one with 6 playoff appearances, 4 national title game appearances and 2 national championships in the playoff era and 3 overall. Yes, it seems about this time of year they forget all about how we handle them on the football field. This youtube is very well done and shows a lot of the atmosphere that ESPN seems to miss by constantly focusing on the talking heads. I'll just say they thought they were ready for a team that had struggled with many, many ACC teams last year. The joy of this video is watching how cocky they were before the game and knowing that when they would drive home later, they would still have that same zero on the scoreboard.
You may want to push ahead past teh senior night stuff, but the rest is priceless, or at least it can't be bought with the $70 million check from the SEC.
Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcNAkeASva4

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny thing is

Jul 3, 2022, 9:43 PM

With Texas and OU coming in that just pushes the little chickens farther down the totem pole. They'll get more $, but they'll never win anything in this SEC football.

Tell 'em u7c coot, no one knows losing better than you

Jul 3, 2022, 9:59 PM

30-0

Shhh, she’s a coot in disguise.***

Jul 3, 2022, 10:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clemson80tiger=marlborocountycoot=3rdandrenfrow=coltdizzle***

Jul 5, 2022, 8:18 AM [ in reply to Tell 'em u7c coot, no one knows losing better than you ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A coot paying with a 12% pulse, lol

Jul 5, 2022, 7:22 PM

Gawd y’all are stupid.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marlborocountycoot = ClemsonAlum1987 = coltdizzle

Jul 6, 2022, 6:14 PM

He is bitter about that

Clemalum07 is one. That dude, name withheld, freaked when

Jul 7, 2022, 9:27 AM

I blew his cover. Tmailed me begging and crying to bury the hatchet when he had been the only one screwing around, LOL. Changed his handle after that. That tmail was priceless. Had a good office job for contruction company in MT. Pleasant/Charleston and was making many posts during office hours. In spite of all of that had a go fund me asking for money to start a side business. Why did into your own money, when there are enough fools out there to give it to you. Funny thing is he looked like an ostrich, or now the emu on the Liberty Insurance commercial. He is probably one of the above. Guy is sick. All I had to do was drop his last name at the end of one of my posts replying to his nonsense and he was tmailing me within seconds, literally in a panic, LOL.

clemson80tiger=marlborocountycoot=3rdandrenfrow=coltdizzle***

Jul 7, 2022, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Marlborocountycoot = ClemsonAlum1987 = coltdizzle ]

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've heard on here that the chickens are crowing in Columbia

Jul 3, 2022, 10:01 PM

One thing is for sure true. They aren’t sweating right now about their conference affiliation and ours has finally bit us in the proverbial rear

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2022, 8:33 AM

If the final goal is to have the best football teams in these mega conferences then USuCk should be worried. I can see some teams being kicked out of a league for failure to perform and be replaced with team that have much more winning potential and history.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

8-0 .........they backed out.

Jul 5, 2022, 8:20 AM

Fried chicken really shouldn't talk.

Jul 5, 2022, 10:16 AM

How did scoring on that last play work out for you? lol

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2022, 8:24 PM

I have to admit, they won the “Battle of the Bands” !

Jul 6, 2022, 8:07 PM

Being a member of the SEC is literally the only selling point they can point to when competing against Clemson in recruiting.

Once they lose that they will fall even further into the irrelevant abyss.

Jul 6, 2022, 9:10 PM

So the traffic had to be fantastic with everyone gone by the end of the 3rd quarter. Silly coots!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic