Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ITT we predict how Lakebum proposed.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 378

ITT we predict how Lakebum proposed.

Sep 30, 2016, 9:37 AM

I'm going to stay away from the obvious boat guess and say that he told his fiance that he needed her help changing the oil on the Dodge Ram. Then, as he was having her tighten the oil filter, he said "hey, what's that?" and she was like "what"? and he said "That...what's that in the bottom of the oil drain pan?" and she scrounged around in the oil and pulled out that ring and she was like "are you proposing to me" and he was all like "F-in A."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right before he was about to receive his final oral

Sep 30, 2016, 9:39 AM

examination as a free man, he slipped the ring on his 11th finger.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope that's excatly what he did.

Sep 30, 2016, 9:40 AM

She's a great girl. However he proposed, I'm sure she was happy with it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While riding 4-wheelers through the idyllic woods around Six Mile...

Sep 30, 2016, 9:43 AM

they rode their machines to the crest of the most beautiful hill in all of Pickens County. At that moment, Lakebum motioned for her to stop. As sun set over Lake Hartwell, LB dropped to one knee.

It's all downhill from there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like that too, but if we really wanted to lakebum it up

Sep 30, 2016, 9:44 AM

they would be 3 wheelers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it was more like she was emptying the second

Sep 30, 2016, 9:44 AM

thirtyrack of Keystone Lights into the non-Yeti cooler, and Lakebum says "are you SURE you got everything out of the case?" Whuh? "Look closely in the bottom."

And there, in all it's glory, a shimmering symbol of beauty and commitment and love, Scotch-taped to the bottom of the Keystone Light 30-pack case.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

niiiice.***

Sep 30, 2016, 9:46 AM

imma go with a different scenario

Sep 30, 2016, 9:46 AM

Prolly more like LB is 13 Keystones deep and hollers out BABE RUN GET MAH 'NOTHER KEYSTONE! She obediently does as told and when she opens the fridge she finds 2 Coors banquet beers affixed by a pink ribbon with a jewelry box on top. After hearing "HURRY UP #########" so much over the years she subconsciously hears it again and grabs the Coors for the drunk fella, leaving behind the other one and the jewelry box. She rushes it in to him to avoid a tongue lashing.

She finds him with his jorts unbuttoned, belly laughing saying "YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET IT DID YA?" She's all like "wut darling I'm sorry but there were no Keystones left!". He tells her to go back to the fridge (like a #######) and take another look. There she finds the rang and comes in and front-cowgirl straddles him and starts trying to choke him with her tongue ring.

He pulls away and says GO GET THE OTHER BEER GURL LETS CELEBRATE I GOT US A COORS FOR THE SPESHAL OCCASION. She does, they drink it, then he passes out on the pleather sofa of the triplewide while she goes and flicks the bean to some BBCpron.

THE END.

he tied the ring around his

Sep 30, 2016, 9:48 AM

pen0r, waiting for her to find it, but sadly months went by until it happened.

Romantic

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think it went down like this

Sep 30, 2016, 10:02 AM

They went for a canoe ride that afternoon. She didn't paddle because crimson tide. He got mad but powered through. Later he sent her some 1-800-Flowers to put her in a better mood. It made things better but still no #####, I mean not even a sloppy H-J. So later that day he texts her and says she's adorable. Mild effect. He's fuming and pulls out all the stops. Drives to grandmother's house, takes a picture and texts her this saying "please to be making a man out of me"

All wrong

Sep 30, 2016, 10:02 AM

Lakebum set it up with the Clemson PD. Cop pulls him over, says "Sir, I'm afraid I have to tell you to stop, in the name of love." Hands Lakebum the ring, turns to his betrothed, and says "will you be my ol' ball and chain ?" She cries, and says "damm right."

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All I can do is say congratulations...oh

Sep 30, 2016, 10:11 AM

and also refer back to my #1 piece of advice on the matter. If you don't pay attention to that advice, then all I can say is "sorry dude".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yall are waaayyyy off. Lakebum and Lady are getting high AF

Sep 30, 2016, 12:51 PM

on some KB. Lakebum takes a bigass bong rip and reaches down in his pocket, pulls out the ring, and gets on one knee. He tries his best to hold in the smoke but his rotty keeps trying to lick his nuts through his boxers and he starts to laugh, then cough, then sharts a little, and Lady notices what is going on. She takes another big rip and shotguns it back into his face, consummating the engagement. No words spoken, pure magic.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I TU after only reading KB. Then I read the rest and lulled***

Sep 30, 2016, 1:07 PM

Re: ITT we predict how Lakebum proposed.

Sep 30, 2016, 12:56 PM

He was probably shooting moths with his salt gun, or snakes in the back yard when she slipped off with his parents credit card and and bought the #### thing herself. When he said Hail no, take that back, she politely responded that she is pregnant.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 378
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic