Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s obvious, but it’s still nice to hear national pundits say
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

It’s obvious, but it’s still nice to hear national pundits say

Dec 4, 2022, 12:41 PM

During the playoff selection show - “Clemson really kicking themselves now, where would they have been had #2 been in at QB earlier”. I think Dabo is smart enough to learn from his mistakes, but I also think he has really convinced himself he didn’t make a mistake, at least before 12 hours ago. Nowhere to go but forward now

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s obvious, but it’s still nice to hear national pundits say

Dec 4, 2022, 12:44 PM

Go somewhere else! I am so tired of the DJ Bashing and Dabo bashing! What are you like 10 or 11??

Dec 4, 2022, 12:45 PM

Dabos reactions last night were odd I thought. When he was praising Cade and DJ he seemed do disappointed it wasn't DJ. I came to wonder if he might not have been pressured by higher authorities to sit DJ. Dunno.

Dec 4, 2022, 1:21 PM

I've never seen Dabo look as bad as he did in the postgame interview with the ACC Network. Like he was defeated somehow. His shoulders were slumping. He looked like he was exhausted, but not like a coach who had been up all night preparing for a game, but something more like he was mentally exhausted and needed a vacation bad. What he was saying, I wasn't buying. And what surprised me was that the commentators were commending him for being loyal to DJ. Dabo straight out admitted that's why he kept playing DJ.

the more he talks about it the less sense he makes

Dec 4, 2022, 1:31 PM

if the plan was to finally crown cade the starter at nd but the int hurt that..then why was he pulled out of the game in miami when he made no mistake? why wasnt he put in at some point against lousiville? why wasnt he put in at all against the coots? dude just making excuses for his blunder

Dec 4, 2022, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s obvious, but it’s still nice to hear national pundits say ]

You people are total idiots

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic