Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It cost $55M to construct the Reeves football complex
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

It cost $55M to construct the Reeves football complex

Jul 5, 2022, 11:24 AM

Last year IPTAY set a record for donations at $76.3M

When the B1G signs its new TV contract Rutgers will receive in excess of $60M PER YEAR more than we’ll get from our contract that runs til 2036.

Just some context around what we will be up against if we and the ACC stand pat.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well... did it help Rutgers athletically?....***

Jul 5, 2022, 11:29 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe not, but it sure helped them dollarlarily. Rutgers has

Jul 5, 2022, 11:32 AM

no more business being in the BIG than Vanderbilt does being in the SEC, but, there they are.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe not, but it sure helped them dollarlarily. Rutgers has

Jul 5, 2022, 11:35 AM

Rutgers has a chance to be good as long as Schiano stays there. Lots of FB talent in NJ. They just need the right coach to get it going.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OR SC being in either conference. There needs to be a purge and addition.***

Jul 5, 2022, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Maybe not, but it sure helped them dollarlarily. Rutgers has ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe not, but it sure helped them dollarlarily. Rutgers has

Jul 5, 2022, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Maybe not, but it sure helped them dollarlarily. Rutgers has ]

hey, with 20+ schools making up a conference, they can afford to have an A division and B division. Put Vanderbilt with USuCk in the B division. See who the tallest midget is.

Message was edited by: baker5801®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They’re on equal footing financially with 75% of their

Jul 5, 2022, 11:42 AM [ in reply to Well... did it help Rutgers athletically?....*** ]

Schedule; the B1G plays 9 conference games each year. The last two full years they have been 4-2 vs non-con.

Re: It cost $55M to construct the Reeves football complex

Jul 5, 2022, 12:40 PM

Please list your Top 5 wish items that we need and don't already have. I don't see us lacking or lagging behind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How am I supposed to know? But, I’m willing to bet Dabo has

Jul 5, 2022, 1:15 PM

A list. More importantly in 5 years when 0310 state and the real USC have spent $300M more on their athletic programs than us, how long will Clemson sports teams coaches’ wish lists be?

The reaction of many of you on this board is just perplexing. You act like concern about the future financial position of this program is somehow disrespectful to Dabo and illustrates that someone doesn’t trust his direction. That couldn’t be further from the truth. He’s done miraculous work here at Clemson with the resources that he has, many of which he found all on his own. He’s gonna say all of the right things about controlling the controllables in his public remarks, but I guarantee you he’s working all of his influence behind the scenes to make sure that his program is on equal footing with anyone in the country. Unfortunately, due to the missteps of our former commissioner, I’m not sure how much control he can exert over this problem.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic