Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is this where we come to complain about a win?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Is this where we come to complain about a win?

Sep 24, 2022, 5:19 PM

If so, I'm out. Our very young secondary struggled against a great QB, but came through when it mattered most. Our offense played really well. Best game of the year for them, so far, I think. DJ and Shipley ruled the day. Collins, Davis and Ngata looked really good. D-Line won the OT for us with #11 coming up big.

This isn't the 2016 team, or the 2018 team, or any other team. It's the 2022 team. They ain't perfect. They bend - maybe too much for my liking - but they don't break. O and D come through when they have to. They don't give up (unlike, well, you know).

Very proud of the way this team played today. Showed a lot of character and overcoming of adversity after two really difficult weeks. There's a lot to work on, but a lot to be happy with and optimistic about. If you're into that kinda stuff, that is.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this where we come to complain about a win?

Sep 24, 2022, 5:22 PM

Political Board >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you say there’s a lot to work on?

Sep 24, 2022, 5:22 PM

Jeez, enjoy the win already, dumper.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not me

Sep 24, 2022, 5:25 PM

If DJU plays like this the rest of the year, the offense is in good shape.

If we get the secondary starters healthy, ditto for the defense.

0ICU812!

Sep 24, 2022, 5:31 PM

I hear you and love your username! This was a game that we needed. We needed it for our team, but REALLY needed it for our fans. DJU played, almost (I said almost) a perfect game. And it should END all of the controversy about who should be the Clemson QB once and for all.
Congratulations, DJU, and congratulations Clemson Football Program! Yes, we miss Brent Venables and we miss Jeff Scott & Tony Elliot, but now we can see the future and understand how resilient, prescient and appropriate Coach DS is. Sweet! We have learning to do, but we have the room to learn. Ain't it special? Yes, I think so! Goooooooooo Tigers! Win!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

Sep 24, 2022, 5:31 PM

Always take a win! Against anyone. Why was it an extremely difficult last 2 weeks though?

To be realistic, I’d say based on talent level, we probably shouldn’t be going into OT against WF. And I’m somewhat concerned that Hartman got significantly better in a 10 month time period against what was supposed to be a defense that even a incompetent def.coord. couldn’t screw up.

Who knows, maybe everyone had their orange colored glasses on all off season. I still believe this defense has top 15 talent on it and hopefully we do not see NC State do the same as WF did today. If so, I’m not sure Clemson can score 40 to overcome it

Sep 24, 2022, 5:32 PM

Our defense is just not very good but thank goodness, they a stop in OT. Fans have to accept we are not a great team right now but we are 4-0 and that is all that matters.

Sep 24, 2022, 5:42 PM

Sep 24, 2022, 6:13 PM

If so, I'm out. Our very young secondary struggled against a great QB, but came through when it mattered most. Our offense played really well. Best game of the year for them, so far, I think. DJ and Shipley ruled the day. Collins, Davis and Ngata looked really good. D-Line won the OT for us with #11 coming up big.

This isn't the 2016 team, or the 2018 team, or any other team. It's the 2022 team. They ain't perfect. They bend - maybe too much for my liking - but they don't break. O and D come through when they have to. They don't give up (unlike, well, you know).

Very proud of the way this team played today. Showed a lot of character and overcoming of adversity after two really difficult weeks. There's a lot to work on, but a lot to be happy with and optimistic about. If you're into that kinda stuff, that is.

I totally agree with your comments! And you might notice, several of the posters above do also. Maybe we can eventually convince a lot of other TigerNet posters as well. Unfortunately, our 2022 Clemson team will have to continue to fight to win over a lot of the other negative posters.

Go Tigers! You always have my support, especially when you continue to fight adversity on several fronts!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic