Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Iptay

May 31, 2023, 9:20 AM

I’m not shocked by things I’ve heard but I’m a donor and wife’s family. We have season tickets. Disappointed they gave up the seats before the deadline so now only thing left is sro. All these “fans” now wanting to get all the seats now that they host and are playing good.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Iptay

May 31, 2023, 9:21 AM

I would buy one on stub hub if your looking for a seat.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2023, 9:24 AM

The cheapest seats are in the outfield for $47

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Plenty of affordable tickets listed...

May 31, 2023, 9:25 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/Clemson-Baseball-Tickets/Regional-Tickets-1114/forsale

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would they give up the seats before the deadline?

May 31, 2023, 9:26 AM

Did you call IPTAY?
Are you sure of the deadline time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

This is how it worked. Baseball season ticket holders were

May 31, 2023, 9:51 AM

given 1st chance to buy regional and super regional tickets. After that deadline passed, IPTAY members were notified by email around 1:00 pm Monday that they could order tickets to the regional. I had to access my account through the link on the email. I had tried to login through the normal channel but it said no events were upcoming; when I used the link in the email I was able to order tickets. In less than an hour all reserved seats were gone. Now, Standing Room Only (SRO) is all that's available. They will be on sale for the general public (non-IPTAY) later today and at the gate one hour before game time.

This process should be the same for the Supers.

Yep. I'm an IPTAY member and got the Link to buy.

May 31, 2023, 2:54 PM

I was asking "jq" how his problem happened. From his other posts, it sounds like he didn't go through the Link in time to buy his season tickets. Going to IPTAY through the Link was the secret.

Thanks tigertee!

Go Tigers AND stay well Clemson Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

they just didn't react fast enough

May 31, 2023, 9:58 AM [ in reply to Why would they give up the seats before the deadline? ]

IPtay didnt do anything wrong here nor the " bandwagon fans" he suggests

simply missed the deadline. it happens.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: they just didn't react fast enough

May 31, 2023, 12:42 PM

ah deenie weeenie is this you

Re: they just didn't react fast enough

May 31, 2023, 1:13 PM

jqhall627 said:

ah deenie weeenie is this you

And band wagon yes ….many who just buy up all the tickets when the team is doing good. Love the support but I know many who haven’t been or watching all year…also were throwing this team early on.

Didn’t you make a post on here the other day complaining about crowds?

May 31, 2023, 10:03 AM

At a midweek game? Now that a game is nearly sold out you are mad?

It sucks man and I wish I could grab me a couple seats on the front row for this weekend without much effort as well but that’s not how it works. Supply and demand won’t allow it. Sounds like your ticket hookup waited too long.

It annoys me too when people only wanna show up for the big games but sadly I don’t have the money to put myself in their place. I feel bad for you because you’re a loyal supporter who attends games religiously but that doesn’t mean anything in the eyes of IPTAY. There have been years where I didn’t donate but went to 25 home games and 8 away games. But that didn’t get me a ticket to the regional we hosted, I had to show up and buy one off a scalper.

But like I said, you were the one mad people weren’t at games so you got your wish in some ways.

Re: Didn’t you make a post on here the other day complaining about crowds?

May 31, 2023, 12:44 PM

It sucks man and I wish I could grab me a couple seats on the front row for this weekend without much effort as well but that’s not how it works. Supply and demand won’t allow it. Sounds like your ticket hookup waited too long.

It annoys me too when people only wanna show up for the big games but sadly I don’t have the money to put myself in their place. I feel bad for you because you’re a loyal supporter who attends games religiously but that doesn’t mean anything in the eyes of IPTAY. There have been years where I didn’t donate but went to 25 home games and 8 away games. But that didn’t get me a ticket to the regional we hosted, I had to show up and buy one off a scalper.

But like I said, you were the one mad people weren’t at games so you got your wish in some ways.

Exactly no loyalty this has happened before from others I’ve talked with in the past in other athletics. Sad it’s money driven. I mean seriously iptay were they afraid they were gonna be able to sell? Common

May 31, 2023, 1:14 PM

jqhall627 said:

Exactly no loyalty this has happened before from others I’ve talked with in the past in other athletics. Sad it’s money driven. I mean seriously iptay were they afraid they were gonna be able to sell? Common

Weren’t

May 31, 2023, 12:44 PM [ in reply to Didn’t you make a post on here the other day complaining about crowds? ]

Yeah people who members and not season ticket holders is a difference

May 31, 2023, 2:50 PM

jqhall627 said:

I’m not shocked by things I’ve heard but I’m a donor and wife’s family. We have season tickets. Disappointed they gave up the seats before the deadline so now only thing left is sro. All these “fans” now wanting to get all the seats now that they host and are playing good.

It’s not like they would have struggled to sell tickets to non season ticket members.

Jun 1, 2023, 12:15 AM

Welp got my tickets!!!!!! Back in my normal seats

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic