»
Topic: Interesting information regarding mascots...
Replies: 12   Last Post: Aug 5, 2021, 9:37 AM by: tiger38
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 12  

Interesting information regarding mascots...

emoji_events [20]
Aug 5, 2021, 8:56 AM

"Though today Bulldogs look tough, they cannot perform the job they were originally created for, as they cannot withstand the rigors of running after and being thrown by a bull, and also cannot grip with such a short muzzle. Although not as physically capable as their ancestors, decreased levels of aggression associated with modern Bulldogs have resulted in a far calmer temperament." ~Wikipedia

as opposed to Tigers, who...

"...generally hunt alone and ambush their prey as most other cats do, overpowering them from any angle, using their body size and strength to knock the prey off balance. Successful hunts usually require the tiger to almost simultaneously leap onto its quarry, knock it over, and grab the throat or nape with its teeth. Despite their large size, tigers can reach speeds of about 49–65 km/h (30–40 mph)... Horizontal leaps of up to 10 m (33 ft) have been reported..."

"When hunting larger animals, tigers prefer to bite the throat and use their powerful forelimbs to hold onto the prey, often simultaneously wrestling it to the ground. The tiger remains latched onto the neck until its target dies of strangulation. By this method, gaurs and water buffaloes weighing over a ton have been killed by tigers weighing about a sixth as much" ~Wikipedia

I like our chances.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I'm thinking we should just devour their mascot as shown

emoji_events [9]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:03 AM

here. Thoughts?

2021 white level member flag link

May 6, 2020: "I know I went to Clemson and got a degree, prob more than you ever did. And I bet my IQ is higher than yours too !" sociologycoot843

Re: I'd eat that!***

[1]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:37 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

It's true!! All of it. Here's proof....

emoji_events [8]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:14 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm63vZ8Cakw

flag link

"The one who thinks we can and the one who thinks we can't are both right! Which one are you, son? Which one are you, son?"

I was already confident...

emoji_events [8]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:17 AM

but now I'm sold. Can't wait to see Bresee bite the throat and use his powerful forelimbs to hold onto the prey

2021 student level member flag link

After reading that it’s pretty obvious that we will

emoji_events [7]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:24 AM

win by at least 4 TDs

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Interesting information regarding mascots...

emoji_events [6]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:25 AM

It’s threads like these that remind me why I support TNET. Bravo guys!

Cool

emoji_events [9]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:26 AM

Now tells us about cocks.

2021 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

If pigs are so smart, why do 66% of them use weak and inferior materials during construction?

Re: Cool

emoji_events [7]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:27 AM

How did you type that word without it being censured #####

Who cares...

emoji_events [8]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:28 AM

The good news is I've reported him and he should be banned within the hour.

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Cool

emoji_events [6]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:37 AM

From what I understand, that bulldogs are often so unmotivated, lazy and slow, even a dead chicken in front of their face will win in Athens

flag link

Will the propensity of bulldogs to slobber incessantly

emoji_events [6]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:34 AM

be detrimental to them -- or us?

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I see you survived...

emoji_events [5]
Aug 5, 2021, 9:35 AM

the beating DavidHood® gave you yesterday.

Replies: 12  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Boston College
FOR SALE: For sale: 2 west end zone premium seats under cover, these are the stadium seats. Section Y2 row LL...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1284 people have read this post