»
Topic: Interesting
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jul 29, 2021, 3:58 PM by: TIGERFANN
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Interesting

[1]
Jul 29, 2021, 2:53 PM

https://twitter.com/sbjsbd/status/1420816074728218631?s=20

flag link

Re: Interesting

Jul 29, 2021, 2:59 PM

Excuse my ignorance...Whats happening here?

military_donation.jpg flag link

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jul 29, 2021, 3:29 PM

GOT ME

??

flag link

Jul 29, 2021, 3:54 PM

I would assume this relates to the third tier rights after ESPN who holds first and second tier rights.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

This is interesting

Jul 29, 2021, 3:58 PM

Clemson sports marketing appears to believe that they can cut a better deal with all the diverse marketing options instead of using a firm. In the past advertising/marketing firms have booked advertising for companies... for a fee. For example, if an ad agency book $1 million the booking rate is typically 15%. The agency bills the client $1 million and keeps $150,000 for themselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

News from USuC...
"Richardson was the 20th Gamecock arrested since Spurrier was hired in Nov. 2004"

Fluxus®
"As I watched the game yesterday I couldn't help but feel crushed. We beat Furman by 4 TDs, but to me it looked like we got whipped."

"George Bush, we are reliably informed by the media, has the IQ of a moron, though how he matriculated from Yale and Harvard or flew an F-106 will remain an unexplained mystery. Doubtless his father bribed the airplane to fly itself."

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
1183 people have read this post