Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m waiting for somebody to pay a Manchurian player to sabotage another program.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 101

I’m waiting for somebody to pay a Manchurian player to sabotage another program.

Dec 7, 2022, 11:04 AM

Keep yer eyes peelt, Dabo.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I’m waiting for somebody to pay a Manchurian player to sabotage another program.

Dec 7, 2022, 11:07 AM

I'm waiting on somebody to pay a player not to play in a bowl game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can actually see that happening. Probably has.***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do we think alike or what?***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m waiting for somebody to pay a Manchurian player to sabotage another program.

Dec 7, 2022, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m waiting for somebody to pay a Manchurian player to sabotage another program. ]

Probably already happened with the NFL team with the Number 1 pick in the draft.

Dec 7, 2022, 11:22 AM

Or even with Kenny Picket last year.

...or is it Dabo doing it? ;~)***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ...or is it Dabo doing it? ;~)***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst

Dec 7, 2022, 11:10 AM

player to take out an opponent's best.

The poor, old soul might get ejected, but at least he'll get to stand on the sideline grinning like a Cheshire cat...'cause he did do something good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep... Need a bench of about 5-6 TE/LB types that don't care***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:13 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...Or maybe a 400-pounder who lumbers onto

Dec 7, 2022, 11:21 AM

the field, takes out, oh, about three or four, then lumbers back off field, asking, "Coach, did I do good?"

"Yeah, boy, you done good...real good!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reads like something Georgia would do***

Dec 7, 2022, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Been a few accused of it over the years. Of course,

Dec 7, 2022, 11:22 AM

the modern version is the flopping.

Re: Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst

Dec 7, 2022, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst ]

When Bobby from Cobra Kai was sent in to take out Daniel-son is a good movie example

Like when Barnes told Dean he was putting in

Dec 7, 2022, 11:59 AM [ in reply to Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst ]

Patrick Sapp to take out Rasheed Wallace? Man, I miss those days

I saw Boston do that to Ralph Sampson.

Dec 7, 2022, 12:08 PM [ in reply to Used to be an old joke about sending in your worst ]

The Celts put a small guy on RS who had a hand on his butt everywhere he went. IDK what the guy was saying but eventually Sampson turned around and clock him. He was immediately ejected from the game.

I don't remember who won the game but I'll never forget that lick he laid on the guy in green.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I did see that DJ has some new AFLAC swag***

Dec 7, 2022, 12:02 PM

Replies: 16
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic