GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
If you can justify keeping Brownell, how in the world
Tiger Boards - Clemson Softball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
Replies: 5  

If you can justify keeping Brownell, how in the world

[1]
May 27, 2022, 12:26 PM

do you justify going on a rampage about how softball players are mostly amazonian hefters ?

Asking for somebody.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

* Quarantined***

[3]
May 27, 2022, 12:26 PM

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Her post got sent to timeout ? ? Can we send 99% of

[1]
May 27, 2022, 12:28 PM

what she posts to timeout - forever ? ?

Brad Brownell: all-time losingest coach in Clemson men's basketball history, and only coach to beat North Carolina in Chapel Hill.

It did...

[1]
May 27, 2022, 12:31 PM

Which can only mean a lot of people "just aren't being honest with themselves".

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Maybe she's in need of a Jamaican Vacation...she can take

[1]
May 27, 2022, 12:33 PM

her boyfriend Brad

Re: If you can justify keeping Brownell, how in the world

[1]
May 27, 2022, 12:32 PM

Because Brownell has been treated very unfairly, he only gets 2 1/2 million dollars to coach a dozen players, and is expected to make the postseason. He feels he needs millions of dollars poured into the program so that he can teach his players to shoot free throws, call timeouts correctly, learn to put only five players on the court, and draw up a play out of a time out . As a result he’s become very sour towards every other sports program that takes money away from his basketball team.

flag link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 in Sec O row EE asking 1400 each, email if intetested.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Softball
add New Topic
Topics: Previous | Next
518 people have read this post