Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If I were trying to find a coach to hire today, I'd
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

If I were trying to find a coach to hire today, I'd

Sep 26, 2022, 3:05 PM

think about trying something that maybe nobody would go for. "We're not promising you 10 million dollars a year for 10 years. We'll structure things so you are paid 1,000,000 dollars for each regular season win. We'll pay you 2,000,000 dollars if you win the conference championship and/or a first-round playoff game, and 3 million dollars if you win the national championship. We will not fire you in the first year, except for moral turpitude or level 1 ncaa sanctions." Again, likely no agent would allow a coach to take those terms, but in spite of the oodles of cash floating around college football, it's just hard to imagine what Miami or Texas A&M are gonna do if they ultimately decide they've got to can the guy with guaranteed 10's of millions that will still be due. Was it Florida State that is still paying Taggart 100,000 dollars a month?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i agree..but i also wouldn't be paying 10 mil a year either***

Sep 26, 2022, 3:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: If I were trying to find a coach to hire today, I'd

Sep 26, 2022, 3:09 PM

Moron

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic