Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Dabo and Streeter have no regrets….
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

If Dabo and Streeter have no regrets….

Dec 7, 2022, 10:58 AM

then they are ABSOLUTELY content with losing to SC and blowing off a playoff chance in the NC. These type comments, that make NO COMMON SENSE whatsoever, are what help fuel the fire that football coaches make way too much money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Frankly, JP, I just don't translate "no regrets" into

Dec 7, 2022, 11:03 AM

being content with the loss to SC.

I believe they thought they had the guns, even with DJ up under center, to eek out a victory at least up until that fumble.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frankly, JP, I just don't translate "no regrets" into

Dec 7, 2022, 11:15 AM

Agreed. I believe they thought we could win w DJ right up until we didn’t.

What good would it do for them to say publicly that they regret not benching a kid?

I think they said a lot by saying DJ was on a short leash against UNC and that Cade would play. Then they played Cade after trying to help ease DJ into the game and then they said Cade is our qb going forward.

I think everybody hoping for some sort of statement where our coaches say they messed up and should have switched qbs earlier in the season is wasting their time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO, the more they yak about

Dec 7, 2022, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Frankly, JP, I just don't translate "no regrets" into ]

just means they are trying to convince themselves they were doing 'the right thing'. Couple that with the constant 'dju is the leader mantra' over and over again. The old saying. 'methinks thou protest to much' comes to mind with all this year's coach speak.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frankly, JP, I just don't translate "no regrets" into

Dec 7, 2022, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Frankly, JP, I just don't translate "no regrets" into ]

Streeter's comment about (paraphrasing) "I don't ever have regrets about the QB situation" is so stupid. Every great leader is capable of seeing past mistakes and learning from them. The whole "no regrets" point of view just shows that you are either A) Hard-headed and incapable of learning from failures or B)So egotistical that you can't possible think that you would ever make a mistake and you must blame others.

Re: If Dabo and Streeter have no regrets….

Dec 7, 2022, 11:08 AM

Their statement is a non-issue. There is nothing to gain by publicly rolling on DJ at this point. In fact, it would be a bad look to “regret” former players.

Now, in private, I hope they are singing a different tune. You can’t learn from mistakes if you never feel like you made one in the first place. We’ll never know though.

your ADD kicking in?

Dec 7, 2022, 11:16 AM

seems you only read the click bait title

"There's a lot of things i wish we had chance to do over, but you don't get a chance to do that. It's all about what is next for us."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: your ADD kicking in?

Dec 7, 2022, 11:28 AM

That doesn’t fit their I told you so narrative.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic