Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson somehow were to lose to those ###### heads down in the Roach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

If Clemson somehow were to lose to those ###### heads down in the Roach

Oct 16, 2021, 8:14 PM

The entire team and coaches should have their ##### kicked and restricted from ever touching Howard’s Rock again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson somehow were to lose to those ###### heads down in the Roach

Oct 16, 2021, 8:19 PM

That would be like

https://tenor.com/view/cliff-falling-poorguy-thatsucks-gif-5943285

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2013_nascar_champ.gif2014_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

so, they should be cancelled? Is that what you're saying

Oct 16, 2021, 8:20 PM

for losing a single game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Lose to a crap coot team….yes all gone***

Oct 16, 2021, 8:23 PM

If we lose to the team I just watched play Vandy...

Oct 16, 2021, 8:24 PM [ in reply to so, they should be cancelled? Is that what you're saying ]

There needs to be some staffing changes. Absolutely.

Re: so, they should be cancelled? Is that what you're saying

Oct 16, 2021, 8:25 PM [ in reply to so, they should be cancelled? Is that what you're saying ]

Yes, cancelled. Not worthy. Dutch Fork could beat those chicken nimrods. I have chickens and I’m embarrassed for my chickens right now, and I’m more embarrassed for those Vandy yahoos for losing like they did.

Oct 16, 2021, 8:30 PM

I blame the coaches. And not the ones on defense. The defense is having to carry the weight of the team game after game and that's going to lead to breakdowns. The offense is poorly coached, and it shows. The play calling is laughable and has been so for more than this year. TL overcame it. Dabo can only do so much now, but he'd better roll some heads after the season. It will be inexcusable if they let the streak end against this pitiful little chicken team.

well, ### do you know about football?

Oct 16, 2021, 8:32 PM

what's your pedigree? XBOX or PlayStation?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: well, ### do you know about football?

Oct 16, 2021, 8:34 PM

A 4 year old can figure out how bad that chicken team is and how to beat them with our talent. I'm sorry your too dumb to see that.

that's some sound logic grammar McDmbFck

Oct 16, 2021, 8:37 PM

say high to your sister/wife

Oct 16, 2021, 8:52 PM

Well I gotta tell ya, if they keep playing like they're playing, they are gonna lose sooner than later.
Watching the NCSU and BC game at the moment and must say, although I can't stand NCSU, they are playing with intensity in every aspect of the game. Special teams trying to block punts and PAT's and at least getting pressure on the punter and kicker. Didn't see that from Clemson, no effort to rush punter or kicker. The only aspect of Clemson that compares to NCSU's intensity is our defense.
I rate our from 1 to 5 with 5 the best.
Defense- 4.5 Great effort and intensity B Venables 5
Offense overall 1.0 Play calling 2.0 Running backs 4.0 receivers 3.0 QB 0.5 lacks confidence, ability, intensity and is slow to read field and on his feet. QB running plays are halfhearted efforts.
Offensive Punt team 4.0 well give Spires a 5 on the pass play!!!
Defensive punt team pressure on the kicker 1.0 Set-up return 2.0
Field goal/PAT team offensive 4.5
An elite team doesn't sluff off on any team and is always a threat to block punts and field goals!!
Don't see this from Clemson this year?? What about you Dabo, you still think we are a heavy weight??
I hate to be so critical but these are things that can addressed easily for the most part. Offense maybe a different story but Dabo gonna feel real bad should DJ get injured and Taisun Phommachanh or
Hunter Helms comes in and puts on a show!!! One that I and most Tiger fans are ready to see!!!!!!!

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic