Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’d prefer to take out the coots completely and go to the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I’d prefer to take out the coots completely and go to the

Jul 2, 2022, 10:42 AM

I’d prefer to take out the coots completely and join the SEC but with their ESPN contract it would be easier to join the Big10.

We can expect that with UCLA, USC, Washington, Oregon & Notre Dame will join the Big 10 in my opinion, that leaves some Big markets not covered by the Big 10.

I believe the contract won’t hold up because the NIL changed the whole landscape of the deal.

The coots would fit better and have a chance of winning in the SBC Sun Belt Conference.

The ACC might have to just be the weaker conference. this whole thing might just kill college football as we know it because greed is taking over. I don’t believe the money will be there when you begin to take down all the traditions.

I don’t believe Clemson will be left out. I’ll be shocked if all these big money contracts hold up at the rate they are growing.

Our world is changing before our eyes, let’s all pray that Clemson’s leaders make wise decisions in the wild Wild West.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I’d prefer to take out the coots completely and go to the

Jul 2, 2022, 10:47 AM

The coots will never voluntarily leave the SEC. They ride the coattails of other successful schools and draw a big check every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a dream

Jul 2, 2022, 12:38 PM

A fellow can dream, right? Lol

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic