GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
I would hate to be a Cleveland Browns fan right now.
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 10  

I would hate to be a Cleveland Browns fan right now.

[3]
Aug 18, 2022, 12:56 PM

This new eleven game suspension for DW basically eliminates their chances at another Super Bowl title.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

"Right now"!?!***

[2]
Aug 18, 2022, 1:06 PM

flag link

null

Absolutely.

[2]
Aug 18, 2022, 1:13 PM

With the recent acquisition of DW, they were firmly positioned on the precipice pivot of football greatness.
Now those hopes, are just gone.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Absolutely.

[2]
Aug 18, 2022, 1:16 PM

It could turn out well the following year. They will probably lose most of those 11 games and that will set them up for a high draft pick to solidify the O line with a top ten pick.

2022 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 1:21 PM

Is Watson banned from using the Browns training facilities during this suspension? Figure the settlements and the fine cost him about 11 million. This leaves 34 millon dollars from his signing bonus. I think he can survive until December on that.

flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 8:34 PM

Nah, the Texans own that first round draft pick… Cleveland traded almost all of their future early round draft picks for Watson

flag link

Re: I would hate to be a Cleveland Browns fan right now.

Aug 18, 2022, 3:00 PM

I think the Browns anticipated the entire season, and why DW’s salary was backloaded away from year one. He actually got less games than everyone expected. I do agree it’s tough because he’s rusty and will have effectively missed more than 1.5 years before coming in game 1. At this point, the backup would probably be a better option (minus the practice and playing with his team).

2022 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link

"Another" Super Bowl title

Aug 18, 2022, 5:14 PM

I see what you did there.

flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 5:18 PM

Probably happy they had to figure it would be a year.

flag link

Aug 18, 2022, 8:25 PM

Yep, the best time to be a Cleveland Browns fan was uhhhhhhh……I’ll get back to you.

2022 orange level member flag link

I’d hate to have anything to do with Ohio ever.***

Aug 18, 2022, 8:35 PM

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 4 Tickets for Sale on 40 yard line: Clemson v. NC State, Sec UE, Row T, Seats 1 - 7 - $350 per ticke...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
900 people have read this post